Matthias Gabrel the easy way

Clyan.1593

Yehyeh, I know, we have the meta and whatnot, but this one for Matthias is actually (almost broken) easy:

2 offchronos2 mirages2 scourge supports (spamming shields)1 condition renegade1 fb healer1 viper druid1 bs

Not much to say, scourge spam shields, fb and druid heal when necessary.It's not even that slow.

Have fun

@"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:So basically run 6 Support specs and its "not that slow"?Yeah, ill believe it when i see a log.

I dont even get the point of this post. Everything becomes kitten easy with 6 Support Classes.

And I don't get why you post with something like "yeh, ill believe it when i see a log", what an informative post.I don't have a log so you are bound to not believe it. Who cares?I did it twice and it turned out just fine. Enrage timer is on 10 minutes,so the encounter is fast anyway.

Also check your tag, it says raids are easy AF, so I'll guess you won't take it when I say the same about Matthias XD

The thing is there are a lot of comps that work.At Matthias, it is less of the comp and more of the player's ability themselves. I don't think you can outheal sacrifice if the players don't CC, or even out-barrier the damage of those bombs in storm phase if people stacked really densely and refused to move away. And if your group is competent enough to understand the mechanics and the priorities, you will probably find yourself not needing such a hard carry comp that focuses on damage mitigation and healing.

@"Clyan.1593" said:And I don't get why you post with something like "yeh, ill believe it when i see a log", what an informative post.I don't have a log so you are bound not to believe it. Who cares?I did it twice and it turned out just fine. Enrage timer is on 10 minutes,so the encounter is fast anyway.

I wouldnt call barely killing a boss before he hits enrage fast.

Also check your tag, it says raids are easy AF, so I'll guess you won't take it when I say the same about Matthias XD

2nd Account. Got created after W4 was released to mock its "difficulty".

I still dont understand the post. Like i said, with 6 Support classes everything becomes easy. Its not rocket sience or anything.It doesnt even have anything to do with the comp. Its just 6 support classes carrying the sorry ass of 4 DPS classes. Sorry, but i really dont understand the point of this post.

Same result can be achieved with 1 heal tempest with condition removal instead of a second druid.

I know you mean well Clyan, but any of the non druid support builds can trivialize this fight. Support Scourge, heal tempest, heal Renegade, heal Firebrand. All it takes is condi cleanse and stacking middle.

@RaidsAreEasyAF.8652 said:

@"Clyan.1593" said:And I don't get why you post with something like "yeh, ill believe it when i see a log", what an informative post.I don't have a log so you are bound not to believe it. Who cares?I did it twice and it turned out just fine. Enrage timer is on 10 minutes,so the encounter is fast anyway.

I wouldnt call barely killing a boss before he hits enrage fast.

2nd Account. Got created after W4 was released to mock its "difficulty".

I still dont understand the post. Like i said, with 6 Support classes everything becomes easy. Its not rocket sience or anything.It doesnt even have anything to do with the comp. Its just 6 support classes carrying the sorry kitten of 4 DPS classes. Sorry, but i really dont understand the point of this post.

You don't understand it? Well it's obviously a comp that "mocks the difficulty" of matthias - get it? HAHA!Btw, he doesn't barely hit the enrage timer. Need to bolster your disbelieve much, eh?

I know you can achieve the same with anything else, but this is as the title suggests "the easy way".We tried it and it worked, I don't need to justify myself for posting it, Mr. Police.

@"Clyan.1593" said:You don't understand it? Well it's obviously a comp that "mocks the difficulty" of matthias - get it? HAHA!Btw, he doesn't barely hit the enrage timer. Need to bolster your disbelieve much, eh?

I know you can achieve the same with anything else, but this is as the title suggests "the easy way".

I know you mean well and i also know that i sound like an asshole in this thread, but like @"Cyninja.2954" said, its really not that specific comp. Its literally any comp with 6 whatever support classes.

We tried it and it worked, I don't need to justify myself for posting it, Mr. Police.

I never said that you have to justify yourself. Play whatever you want. However, if you make a thread on the forum i expect more from it than "Yeah, it works and its easy. Try it".

A couple days ago Kitty ran Matt CM with support scourge, druid, 2 chronos, seraph's FB, bs and 4 dps. It was an easy 1-shot without deaths so it seems to work really well. Seraph's FB has the advantage of compensating for loss of quickness when one chrono drops WoA for Feedback. It also brings backup feedback, blocks, fury, stab (for storm phase) and might while retaining huge portion of condi-dps (if you don't need to spend lots of time in F2 and F3 tomes) as it has full condidamage from seraph's stats and it'll reach 95% burn duration with Balthazar runes, Radiance, Fire Meat Chili and Malice sigil.

Though obviously the ultimate comp is bs, heal-renegade, boon thief and 7 mirages (one brings feedback). If survivability becomes an issue, one mirage can swap to some pure healer.

Kinda same thing like range strat for deimos, its more safe but time to kill is longer. Most of the ppl however wants to master the fastest way to kill boss, even tho its more risky.Few examples: vg mid tanking, gorseval fast CC, deimos melee, cairn skipping greens.. you know what i mean.Personally im ready to wipe many times to master the "perfect" playstyle, but If you just want the kill for example your lege armor collection, imo comps like op suggested works fine.

Archived