Dry Top T6

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Posting for @GW Noob.6038, who has been struggling with the geode requirement.(I don't remember if they are EU or NA.)

T6 is more of an optimization than an requirement.

400 geodes can be done solo in about 2 cycles of Dry Top once you learn the order of events which is always the same. That is usually in t4 only.

@GW Noob.6038 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Posting for @GW Noob.6038, who has been struggling with the geode requirement.(I don't remember if they are EU or NA.)

Thank you, my friend! I'm on a NA server - Sanctum of Rall.

In that case, [sAND] is going to be your new best (guild) friend. (see the links above)I have a couple of buddies that absolutely love running with them. They started with Dry Top to get the ambrite skins and have stayed because they have a good time with the guild.

@"Palm Tiger.8275" said:Really no one know any remaining EU group?

Open community still is around and used to do t6 runs. But they are under going reconstruction at the moment and they are not scheduling any events till they are done.

https://www.theopencommunity.org/

Until then you can check lfg on weekends (they do happen) or jump in their discord/ts if there is a impromptu run.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

T6 is more of an optimization than an requirement.Sure, finding a [sAND]-sponsored map isn't required in the least; it's just much simpler, faster, and more fun for a lot of people.

400 geodes can be done solo in about 2 cycles of Dry Top once you learn the order of events which is always the same. That is usually in t4 only.In my experience:
  • Most people don't figure out the cycle of events even with the excellent write ups that exist; it helps a lot to start out with an organized map
  • When doing map completions, I rarely end up finding even T4 maps, so again, starting out, it helps a lot to find an organized group.

Archived