Raging Storm and Fury stacks cap

Auburner.6945

I have been thinking about how ele can still miss the Fury buff which is extremely crucial given the amount of damage multipliers that come with it for ele. Why can't Raging Storm (Minor Grandmaster Air trait line) have no internal cooldown and instead of infinite Fury duration that lasts after the fight for so long, it can be like condi renegade: they can have stacks of alacrity for the Kalla Fervor that last for long when built for them but are useful for solo purposes, Fury can also have stacks with a cap as Alacrity, Fear, etc. do. It won't affect raids or fractals, or Open World because concentration exists and how easy the buff is to acquire from most support and DPS classes whether in a group or solo yet it will allow ele to maintain their damage and rely less on RNG for an effect that doesn't last long and the damage relies on significantly, +240 Ferocity is huge damage boost yet ele can't maintain buffs for long unless they build for it, so it shouldn't be harmful having it as I have mentioned imho.

I would say in PvP it won't affect the burst of the only damage build availabe, the sc/f still rely on applying a crit for their burst damage after that ele is literally useless once in air/full air, and for WvW zergs, heralds cover the spot of fury. This should allow ele to rely less on other classes to achieve something and ele already has enough RNG and ICDs that can destroy any class if they were present in their trait lines, this shouldn't be a game breaking change other than damage consistency which pretty much any class can keep up.

Archived