What's the best way to get 1,000 Bandit Crests?

GW Noob.6038

I need a bunch of Bandit Crests and I want to get them in the easiest possible way...where do I go and what do I kill when I get there?

Update: I collected a little over 600 Bandit Crests in a RIBA/chest train! I have a very big problem, though: I burned through all my Black Lion lockbreaker kits, and haven't gotten but a few keys from monster drops. What am I missing here?

Among the easiest methods to try:

• Open LFG to open world squads
  • Look for anything with Silverwastes, especially with "RIBA" in the description

(There is a meaning to RIBA, but for your purposes, all you need to know is that it will be a solid farm. Stay on the Tag until you learn the nuances. You can google for a guide or learn as you go.)

@GW Noob.6038 said:

@"JustTrogdor.7892" said:You might find these wiki articls helpful.

I watched a couple videos on RIBA...looks like we'll need a bunch of people on the team in order to pull it off.

If you check LFG there are very often squads already doing it that you can join.

@"BunjiKugashira.9754" said:If you have Bandit Keys, look for a chest-farm train in the Silverwastes. This is the easiest possible way. It's so easy that you'll likely fall asleep on your keyboard. Imo the best way to earn Bandit Crests is doing the Silverwastes events and meta. If you want to be really efficient at it, look for a RIBA map.

I have several of those multi-key lockpick boxes...I'll use a couple of them to get me started.

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Among the easiest methods to try:

• Look for anything with Silverwastes, especially with "RIBA" in the description

(There is a meaning to RIBA, but for your purposes, all you need to know is that it will be a solid farm. Stay on the Tag until you learn the nuances. You can google for a guide or learn as you go.)

Should be very easy to find a RIBA group, this being the weekend and all.

@GW Noob.6038 said:

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Among the easiest methods to try:

Should be very easy to find a RIBA group, this being the weekend and all.

The guild "Sinful Wasters" has a meta in LFG dang near 24/7, lol. Good organization too.

You do the meta and after that they do a chest farm. Rinse and repeat...

@"BunjiKugashira.9754" said:If you have Bandit Keys, look for a chest-farm train in the Silverwastes. This is the easiest possible way. It's so easy that you'll likely fall asleep on your keyboard. Imo the best way to earn Bandit Crests is doing the Silverwastes events and meta. If you want to be really efficient at it, look for a RIBA map.

just add to that

I probably would not recommend buy keys from the vendor, each key cost 5 crests, bandit chests drops usually 1-3 crests, VERY RARELY 25 crests

Archived