Backstab

spectrito.8513

I would say that Backstab from dd/core is fine as it is. The one that needs to be checked is Malicious Backstab and other gimmicks of DE.

If you are advocating for a tuning down of Backstab, then the balance team should also consider a slight tune down of sustain from bunker classes. This way it will still be viable without buffing it.

@spectrito.8513 said:

@"Isle of Stars.3049" said:

If you are advocating for a tuning down of Backstab, then the balance team should also consider a slight tune down of sustain from bunker classes.You should be new.Balance team doesnt take anything into consideration when balancing pvp modes, changes are nearly random.

I just want this BS to go

I am playing since 2014. If that is new to you then that's fine.

" I just want this BS to go"

but then again:

"Balance team doesnt take anything into consideration"

@Isle of Stars.3049 said:

If you are advocating for a tuning down of Backstab, then the balance team should also consider a slight tune down of sustain from bunker classes.You should be new.Balance team doesnt take anything into consideration when balancing pvp modes, changes are nearly random.

I just want this BS to go

I am playing since 2014. If that is new to you then that's fine.

" I just want this BS to go"

but then again:

"Balance team doesnt take anything into consideration"

Thats exactly why i made this post :D

@Isle of Stars.3049 said:I would say that Backstab from dd/core is fine as it is. The one that needs to be checked is Malicious Backstab and other gimmicks of DE.

If you are advocating for a tuning down of Backstab, then the balance team should also consider a slight tune down of sustain from bunker classes. This way it will still be viable without buffing it.

De needs to build up,DD/core can oneshot you without the need to build up.

@Caedmon.6798 said:

@Isle of Stars.3049 said:I would say that Backstab from dd/core is fine as it is. The one that needs to be checked is Malicious Backstab and other gimmicks of DE.

Not anymore post LA change.

• 2 weeks later...

@Caedmon.6798 said:

DE needs to build up? Are you serious? Without the build up you already have the amount of backstab as core/dd. The build up makes it even more damage to compare to the core/dd. PLUS, just getting into stealth(setting up) already got you a stack or two.

EDIT**

Malicious BackstabFront damage: 440Back damage: 880BONUS DAMAGE PER MALICE: 10%range and CD are the same

Core/DD BackstabFront damage: 440Back damage: 880range and CD are the same

Archived