Its hard to get into raids with no LI and 1k AP. But I found a solution — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Its hard to get into raids with no LI and 1k AP. But I found a solution

Here's my new weekly .-.

Comments

• Vinceman.4572Vinceman.4572 Member ✭✭✭✭

You are almost 2 years late.

• Chimera.8263Chimera.8263 Member
    edited January 20, 2019

Good job. You're now only 249 Li (and 10+KPs from bosses you can't solo) away from getting accetped into pug groups :)

• Xar.6279Xar.6279 Member ✭✭
    edited January 20, 2019

@Vinceman.4572 said:
    You are almost 2 years late.

It gave more LI's 2 years ago? :(

@Chimera.8263 said:
    Good job. You're now only 249 Li (and 10+KPs from bosses you can't solo) away from getting accetped into pug groups :)

Its just 249 weeks. I'll do it! 💪

• Malediktus.9250Malediktus.9250 Member ✭✭✭✭

Has been done before and probably the most inefficient way to get LIs

First person to reach 35,000 and 36,000 AP.
    killproof.me/proof/kEyr

• Punishing, 1 mistake and lose an hour :D

• Talindra.4958Talindra.4958 Member ✭✭✭✭

Mmm..Were you multi tasking too eg watch naruto or goku or boku no piko/hero at the same time? Or game of throne ..
    Cause otherwise it will be very boring haha 😝

Death is Energy [DIE] in EU
    Envoy's Herald, CoZ, VitV, DD, SS, The Eternal, LNHB, Champion Magus, Champion Phantom, Wondrous Achiever etc.

• If you manage to do that, PUG is not a problem. In fact they should beg you to go with them.

• Xar.6279Xar.6279 Member ✭✭

@Talindra.4958 said:
    Mmm..Were you multi tasking too eg watch naruto or goku or boku no piko/hero at the same time? Or game of throne ..
    Cause otherwise it will be very boring haha 😝

Yep :p In my case it was audiobook

• ZeftheWicked.3076ZeftheWicked.3076 Member ✭✭✭✭

Or do what i did. I was rejected by raiding guild (yours, btw, Xar). So I went spvp, and got all my legendary armor pieces i needed myself. I highly recommend it. Cheap, reasonably fast, and being "solo" does not put you in any major disadvantage, unlike in raids.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.