Storm Tracker: Raptor dash or over dash or under dash &/or not dashing at all!

I am having a difficult time getting through this. Not the first part but where you have to dash from rock to rock. I haven't even made it past the 2nd turn back to the right. The storm doesn't get me, it's that jumping and missing the magical orbs that trouble me. I have tried to remain focused on getting the orbs but it doesn't always work and then i miss em altogether. i've fallen to my death many many times, lost count after 20. Is there a way to pay for it without having to do it at all? A magic Mesmer USE ME, like Alice in Wonderland ?? (i'm not kidding =) )

@grommie.6107 said:I am having a difficult time getting through this. Not the first part but where you have to dash from rock to rock. I haven't even made it past the 2nd turn back to the right. The storm doesn't get me, it's that jumping and missing the magical orbs that trouble me. I have tried to remain focused on getting the orbs but it doesn't always work and then i miss em altogether. i've fallen to my death many many times, lost count after 20. Is there a way to pay for it without having to do it at all? A magic Mesmer USE ME, like Alice in Wonderland ?? (i'm not kidding =) )

Not sure this is a bug. Didn't realize it was in the BUG area until i posted it. Sorry if it's wrong spot.

I just want to add to this: I tried 5 more times after I posted this and after rounding that first turn to the left, at the straight part with Kralk on ur left, When i hit the space bar to dash to the next rock, the magic orb is too high to get to and the next dash is a Fail. This is really frustrating me. I want to finish this story. Please help.

Well, i finally finished it. But there was a lot of lag. I've got a cable connection and my computer isn't that old, but the biggest problem i had were the magic orbs and dashing too short of a platform. I'm wondering if connection plays a part in it? I don't know, i'm just glad it's completed and i don't have to do that again.

Archived