Warrior vs guardian matchup.

Bashi.8902

Is it just straight up a losing matchup? Core Hammer and DH that is. Im by all means not a terrible warrior bouncing between gold 3 and plat2 all season but it is really amazing how much of a headache guardians are for me. Its not even that i cant dodge their hammer burst or whatnot its more the passive aegis and amount of invulns they have. Any matchup tips i could learn from?

The blinds can be a problem aswell, all in all id say its heavily favored for guard. If you play strength try to dodge into them to get unblockable reckless dodge dmg in while getting rid of aegis at the same time, with axe use throw axe and axe 2 before you go for a big burst to get rid of aegis and blind, if he blinds you mid animation and thinks hes safe try to use berserker stance/featherfood or shake it off quick to get the dmg Through.

Dunno most of it you probably already know. But yea not that much you can do to outplay them, mechanically wise.

For guardians i have a special recipe, I bash them like piñatas on a holiday season. This build is solely for a 1 vs 1 against guardians.

• Use ARMS, with lesser signet of might
  • Use Signet of might

Watch them explode like a piñata on a holiday season full of candy! The guardians are so used to proc their blocks and just stand still relaying on their block spam.Oh so you want to block, block, block, block my attacks?Guardians are a nauseating to fight against them because they have lots of blocks, blinds, protection and healing, but with those signets, you should even the playing field in a 1 vs 1 scenario. However, be warned that against other opponents that build is not very efficient because you will be wasting utilities and traits that do not required your attacks to be unblockable.

Archived