Are sigils of Major Undead Slaying worth it for the Arah dungeon? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Are sigils of Major Undead Slaying worth it for the Arah dungeon?

From the doing the path of Arah sPVP reward track I got a couple of Arah exotic weapons that have a Major Sigil of Undead Slaying (+5% dmg vs undead, 2% dmg).

When doing the Arah dungeon should I switch to these weapons? Are they worth it? My regular weapons are also exotic but with +7% crit chance and +stats (pow, pre, vit) runes/sigils. I'm a thief.

Otherwise I'll just disenchant these... Or should I collect multiple weapons set with the different sigils?

Comments

• No, salvage them.

• Astralporing.1957Astralporing.1957 Member ✭✭✭✭

Generally sigils of slaying are not a bad choice (parried with sigil of force), but that's for superior sigils. Major Sigils you can safely salvage.

The whole point of a social game is to play with the people you want to play with, not be forced to play with the people you don't.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.