Chasing Tales achievement rewards

joeyw.9531

Hey all,

Just wanted to pass feedback to the devs :)

With the new episode, we got the Heroic Dragonsblood Weapon set which requires visions like this one to craft an ascended weapon.

This kind of vision is obtained by completing the related achievements for a weapon. As an achievement hunter, I'll probably do them.However, I don't like at all to be rewarded directly with these visions by doing these achievements because I don't want to craft all the 16 ascended weapons.

You will tell me that I can just throw them away. But if you want to re-buy a vision, it costs simply 50 gold an 100 Branded Masses. So it's going to be in my bank for 10 years, "just in case".Suggestion: next time, could you let the master of the forge sell the first vision item for free, pleaaase? :D

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Then toss them if you don’t plan on using them. The legendary collections added items too on top of the AP. Specialization collections added weapons which you may not use all of. Living world had ascended backpacks that you may not need more of.

You know people like me...I mean...Maybe in 3 - 4 years i need a third Asc rifle and have no vision crystal.

But the main question is why a vision crystal costs 50g?

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Then toss them if you don’t plan on using them. The legendary collections added items too on top of the AP. Specialization collections added weapons which you may not use all of. Living world had ascended backpacks that you may not need more of.

You know people like me...I mean...Maybe in 3 - 4 years i need a third Asc rifle and have no vision crystal.

But the main question is why a vision crystal costs 50g?

Vision crystals are easy to get and we’ll likely be “flooded” with weapons with the next specialization collections whether that be from an expansion or living story season.

I actually made a suggestion to replace the 50G cost with a vision crystal.

Archived