Where did Marjory Delaqua go?

Squirrel.6318

Last I recall seeing Marjory was at the end of PoF reuniting rather coldly with Kasmeer. "Tense" is putting it politely; definitely not one of those kiss and make up kind of moments. Haven't seen either of them since that I recall; I presume they're off somewhere trying to patch up their relationship.

@Lumpy Forehead.2193 said:I want their relationship to break, I want Marjory to be hurt so much that she turns straight, have a crush on a man and marry him.

Yeah, to be honest, I feel the relationship is really forced... but then again I don't understand gay/lesbian relationships, so I can't really judge I guess, but the writing itself seems forced. She shouldn't have a relationship to be honest, think her character would be better that way. Kill off Kasmeer and make Countess Anise our new mesmer hero :), her voice is so soothing. Or I would take that new balthazar priest sniper girl as a new main hero instead of Kasmeer.

Actually I think it is a good sign that even those few lines were recorded because maybe, just maybe they were last minute adds to the current episode while the VAs were recording for the next episode. Just a thought.

Last I recall seeing Marjory was at the end of PoF reuniting rather coldly with Kasmeer. "Tense" is putting it politely; definitely not one of those kiss and make up kind of moments. Haven't seen either of them since that I recall; I presume they're off somewhere trying to patch up their relationship.

Coldly? If you listen to them it sounded like they missed each other. Their dialog from that was as follows:

Marjory Delaqua: Well, one of them is right here. Lady Kasmeer Meade : Jory!Marjory Delaqua: Kas, thank the gods you're okay. Canach told me what happened with Balthazar.Lady Kasmeer Meade: I was so afraid I'd never get to see you again. To tell you...I am so sorry about the way we left things.Marjory Delaqua: I know, I know. Me too.

That tells me that they already made up.

Archived