Battle Royale Map

Seriously, No Rewards, No Tracks, No Armor Damage, Just kill and be killed. In a "Fortnite" like battle. A few benefits is, it would simply be a testing ground for builds you're trying to make, it will not detract from other game modes because you get nothing out of it, It would be great way just run around beating everyone up and maybe blowing off some steam. I know we have WvW, but it's getting harder to (in my opinion) to test builds fully since a lot of maps are fairly Zerg based, I.E. I haven't had a decent 1v1 battle in a long while. So if you do just free-for-all fun map, No Zergs cause you may kill people in your Zerg. I think you all get what I mean!

@joneirikb.7506 said:

@Mackowidz.4629 said:We already have Battle Royale in gw2, it's the Southsun Survival activity

Which begs the question, it could be interesting/fun to have a mode for that where you played with your own builds instead of the pop-gun.

Isn't that what BR stand for? You fight with what you can find. I woudn't mind if they introduce this fancy dead match and some sort of tower defense, like in new map North meta has a bit when you build defenses and fight waves of mobs(use to be big fun of MvM, Killing Floor and Dungeon Defenderss etc.)

@Dimi Gravedancer.1463 said:I haven't had a decent 1v1 battle in a long while.

That made me chuckle a bit. The last 1v1 I had in WvW was at a moment when I didn't want to have a fight. I turned tail, and he chased me. He found out that I was running away because I didn't want to fight him rather than because I couldn't fight him. He must have been pretty bad at it, though, since I was on my normal full Zerk/Scholar Power/Trap GS/LB DH(1), and I still beat him. (Someone else then jumped me when I was at 20% health, so I didn't get away scot-free, but I only had to fight one of them at a time.)

(1) Can you beat that for a clichéd PvE build in WvW?

Archived