PVP Features in Progress - Update — Guild Wars 2 Forums

PVP Features in Progress - Update

bbop.9706bbop.9706 Member ✭✭✭

Exactly. Nothing to see here. Please move along.

In all seriousness, What is there to get excited about in 2019?

Comments

• Delweyn.1309Delweyn.1309 Member ✭✭✭

They talked about a 10v10 or 15v15. It's the biggest thing I'm waiting for. Hope they are really working on it, and will be out this year.

• Not very much. The only thing I'm hoping for is the removal of passive traits. They should go way harder with their philosophy.

It also appears to me that WvW/PvP stuff has no priority in the "Systems team" right now. Not that we know anything about internal stuff anyway.

At least we still have Ben around who even tunes into PvP streams and answers questions.

• RedShark.9548RedShark.9548 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Delweyn.1309 said:
    They talked about a 10v10 or 15v15. It's the biggest thing I'm waiting for. Hope they are really working on it, and will be out this year.

Wasnt that adressed with the arena in eotm? I dont think we will get more than that

• BadMed.3846BadMed.3846 Member ✭✭✭

We'll get the new map. That would be about it, I guess.

• bbop.9706bbop.9706 Member ✭✭✭

@BadMed.3846 said:
    We'll get the new map. That would be about it, I guess.

what new map? If you mean Djinn's, who the hell wants that crock of xxxx? it needs to stay out of ranked its terrible..

• Its so funny the community hasn't caught on yet. Aneylt has already had their board meeting on PVP. If they fix the game, the population will grow amd stale off and die once new issues arise and are not dealt with.

Anets company culture is one that encourages spineless men to congregate under the leadership of a wayward pve visionary. No one that cares about pvp at their office has the spine to tell the head at the studio that they need more resources.

The solution? Make flase promises to string the community a lont for years, squeezing every penny out of it as it slowly dies off. Much more profitable for Anet and believe it or not, the population is sustained by their in action. They know for a fact they cant fix the game

Destiny has arrived...or shall we say, I have.

twitch.tv/ThanosGW2

• DragonFury.6243DragonFury.6243 Member ✭✭✭✭

@beatthedown.2651 said:
    Not very much. The only thing I'm hoping for is the removal of passive traits. They should go way harder with their philosophy.

i agree

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.