Character stats, what am I missing?

Regh.8649

I don't know if this is the reason for the problem you're having, but I have found the in-game display is often incorrect. For instance, I used a soulbeast and merged with my pet. The changes to my stats were nothing like what is supposed to happen. But on the advice of someone who'd had the same issue I tried removing a piece of gear and re-equipping it, and voila - the stats were corrected. For whatever reason the display isn't 100% reliable, but I'm assured (by people who probably don't really know) that the proper figures are used in calculating in-game effects.

@Biff.5312 said:... I tried removing a piece of gear and re-equipping it, and voila - the stats were corrected. For whatever reason the display isn't 100% reliable, but I'm assured (by people who probably don't really know) that the proper figures are used in calculating in-game effects.

Tried it but the stats remain the same.

@Khisanth.2948 said:After adding up the numbers GW2E seems off for me. It has an extra 72 precision

Yeah compared both and all stats are wrong from 1 to 10 values aproximatly.

Therefore I assume GW2E is simply miscalculating our stats.

Thank you both very much for the input!

Cheers!

I just tried it and...Adding up all my equipment plus the 1000 base precision my character should have 1996 precision.The GW2 UI correctly shows 1996 precision.GW2 Efficiency for some reason shows 2100 precision.I don't know where GW2 Efficiency gets this number. It could be a calculation error on their part, it could also be that they just pull the numbers from the api and the api returns the wrong number.

Archived