How many 'Shared Inventory Slots' do you have and what do you have in them?

GW Noob.6038

I currently have 11 slots with food/utility items, season 3 and 4 Tomes, Mistlock Sanctuary scroll, Silver-Fed-Salvage thingy, my permanent mining tool, a Glyph of Bounty, revive orbs and some Teleport-to-Friend's. I'd like to add 4 more slots in the future (when they go on sale) for a permanent harvesting tool (I want the flute one), a permanent chopping tool, my Glyph of the Leatherworker, and my Glyph of The Prospector.

What do you guys have in your Shared Inventory Slots?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have:

• 4 VIP passes. Mistlock Sanctuary for easy Fractal access. Royal Terrace because it just looks good. Airship because it is the easiest to access for minigame daily. Elon of the Lily for easy access to PoF.
  • Omnipotent Potion
  • 3 Gathering tools
  • 2 Living Story Tomes
  • 7 Black Lion stuff consumables(Repair/Trade/Merchant/Bank/Teleport to Friend/Revive orb
  • Fractal keys
  • 2 Flask of Primers
  • 2 Salvaging tools
  • Spearmashal's plea to access Vabbi faster.
  • Home Portal stone
  • World Boss Portal Device

I have 17 slots. Let's see if I can remember what's in them (I'm not logged in right now).

Merchant, bank & TP express, repair canisters and revive orbs.Silverwastes Shovels, boosters I still never remember to use, sunken treasure chest keys, 3x infinite gathering tools.Lily of the Elon pass, mystic salvage kit, black lion kit.And 1 free slot.

I can't remember what's in the last 2 slots, but it will be similar items. Basically the idea is I use them for the things where by the time I realise I need them it's too late and it would be really annoying to go back to the bank to get them.

@Boysenberry.1869 said:I have 6.

3 (1 of each) Permanent Gathering Tools to pass among my characters1 Copper-Fed Salvage Kit1 Silver-Fed Salvage Kit1 spot still stuffed with a level 80 boost I don't need

You may know this already but you can use the level 80 booster on a character who is already level 80. It gets it out the shared slot and gives you the items you normally get from boosting a character but does not change their build or equipment.

18:Terrace PassCopper fed salvage-o-maticLily of Elon PassLS3 TomeLS4 TomeMistlock PassBackpack with purple infusion on it for easy swapping on charactersBank Access itemsMerchant itemsPortable provisioner for cheap foodRez orbsTele to friendSelfless potion (have one in novelties, but don't like that it cant be used with other things, so kept an original one too!)Chromatic oozeItem boostersBoxing gloves (100% essential)Tiger Book for tiger backpacksSandstorm for selling up and I dont want to waste a merchant.

Always fun to see what people have in theirs :D

I have all possible (21?) and they are stuffed with stuff like living story map times, copper, silver, rune salavaging kits, vip passes, teleport to friends, merchants, bank access express, repair canisters, various foods, gathering tools etc etc.

I hope more become available for me buy to increase my limit.

18 slots -Home Portal StoneInvitation to "Lily of the Elon"Season 4 Portal TomeMistlock Sanctuary PassRoyal Terrace PassCaptain's Airship PassTeleport to Friend thingsSilver-Fed Salvage-o-MaticPermanent Portable ProvisionerTrading Post Express thingsMerchant Express thingsBank Access Express thingsInstant Repair CanistersRevive OrbsPrototype Position RewinderLey-Energy Matter Converterand 2 slots for WvW loot - Skirmish Chests and Heavy Loot Bags

I have 18. Mostly because they fill up a full row in the size i like my inventory to be. I have power and condi food to share among characters, Invitation to "Lily of the Elon", copper fed BL and asc salvage kits, celebration boosters to use among character, utilities like the merchant express, fractal infinite potions and the portable magnetite shard exchange.

@Rhyse.8179 said:I have two because they came with the expansion. I refuse to support the gambling shop that is the gem store with RL cash, and I have better things to spend my gold on, so that's all I got. I keep my salvagers in them.

You can vote with your money and buy only things that are honest purchases have no RNG/gambling aspects you know. There are many such options. It would make a stronger statement against lootboxes than not supporting the game.

8 slots1- Infinite Mist Omnipotion2-Copper Fed Salvage-o-matic3- Bank Access Express (24)4-Bitterfrost Scroll5-Spearmarshals Plea6-Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey7-Permanent Portable Provisioner8-Empty (will likely move Teleport to Friend there)

I never bothered buying any of the LS3 or 4 scrolls outside of Bitterfrost, since that's the only one I would use to farm on multiple characters.

I tend to buy a few of them whenever they go on sale, as they did back before Wintersday. Now I'm waiting for Bank Tabs to go on sale so I can pickup 1-2 more.

EDIT: fun topic btw. Refreshing change from the usual "buff this / nerf that" nonsense we see around here.

@Boysenberry.1869 said:1 spot still stuffed with a level 80 boost I don't need

I hear ya. I bought an extra character slot when they were on sale back in December, and decided to try a Mesmer out. I have stacks of Tomes of Knowledge in the bank, so after playing around with character for a few zones, I used ToK to get her to 64 to collect my Sigil of Nullification, then used the boost to get it out of her inventory, and get her a full set of exotic gear, most of which I then deleted and replaced with Viper gear ;)

Lets see, I have 24 slots.

Season 3 portal tomeseason 4 portal tomeBlack Lion Salvage KitMystic Salvage KitCopper-fed Salvage-o-maticSekf-styke Hair KitsMistlock Sanctuary PasskeyTeleport to FriendHall of Monuments portal stone (might replace this)Revive OrbsMerchant expressesTrading Post expressBank slot acquisition thingySpearmarshal's Plea (might replace this)Ley-Energy ConverterKarmic ConverterWorld Boss Portal DeviceRepair CanistersOmnipotion

Im not sure what to put on the other slots. I am thinking of putting my feeders in them.

World Boss Portal DeviceTeleport to FriendRes OrbsRune salvagespearmarshal's plealily of elonkarmic thing that converts karma

Surprised people don't have the tele to friend and res orbs in their shared slots. Found those have saved me quite a few times when I thought an alt had them only to find they didn't.

Archived