[NA/TC] Looking for friendly/social, inclusive, active guild

kettering.6823

Specifically active in the actual game. D: I'm cool with Discord, but on my search I've noticed a trend of guilds that are active almost exclusively there, and don't actually do much in game. I want to make friends and join a community, but one that actually plays the game I'm playing, y'know? A quiet guild chat is a little off-putting to me!

Anyway - hi I'm Kris. I've been playing the game since head start, but took a big ole break when HoT was released, and didn't return until a few weeks ago. My old guild has long since dissolved, so I'm looking for a new one. I stick mainly to PvE content, but I'd be interested in branching out to WvW (hence including TC in the title, but this isn't necessary at all) or PvP with other players! I'm also interested in learning raids. I'm 'casual' in the sense that I'm not a stickler for perfection or the meta or whatever, but I'm always willing to listen/learn/compromise. I just haven't done fractals or dungeons in a million years. :' )

By 'inclusive' I mean LGBT friendly, preferably with other LGBT members, but nothing with a 'walking on glass', 'safe space so safe it's not safe anymore' kind of vibe. Just a place where gay/trans/racist jokes aren't made or tolerated. You know how gaming spaces can be sometimes.

Mainly I'm looking for a community of friendly, goofy players, a place that can make this game feel a bit like 'home' again! I'm very friendly myself, and can be pretty chatty. I'm open to voice chat as well.

• 1 month later...

Hey Kris! I'm in (SYM) Strapping Young Men based on Maguuma (not required). We are a PvX Gaymer guild whom is always looking for more guys to join. We are very chill and drama free; no elitism present within the community. We are not as active as we previously were but we are hoping that with new members we can stir up activities like raids, PvP, WvW and social initiatives.

Hey there. I am a part of a very active and social PvE guild. We are extremely welcome and friendly towards helping players with content and questions.

We do raid trainings multiple times a week at reset, weekday and weekend. We have multiple statics with more forming when trainees become experienced enough.

We also do fractals, CMs, guild missions, open world, and some PvP/WvW. Our guild is level 69 (max) with all buffs and upgrades, so you can expect our guild hall to be decked out with all the vendors and material nodes. We use our guild hall to host unique events, such as treasure hunts, musical chairs, and an event with three legendary weapon prizes is currently being planned for.

We've been around since 2015. We're pretty chill/casual out of endgame content, adult-oriented for the most part, and most members come online at and around reset. There are regularly 40+ online durig this time daily, so there's always someone to talk to and play with. Feel free to join discord.gg/PreGPDX for an invite, or if you have any questions.

Take care.

Archived