Empty Window when trying to buy gems — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Empty Window when trying to buy gems

I didn't expect to be able to buy gems because you guys don't want to take my money but I thought I'd give it a try anyway. Surprise, I didn't get as far as I usually get. When I clink "Buy Gems", an empty window pops up that I can't interact with instead of the window that asks how many gems I want to buy.

Comments

  • You can try clearing the GW2 cache. Instructions found in the Knowledge Base accessed via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Search - Troubleshoot Trading Post'.
    Otherwise, you will need to contact the Billing CS Team via the same link.

    Good luck.

  • Has same problem, time of response for billing cs team?

  • @Aegon.7394 said:
    Has same problem, time of response for billing cs team?

    @Zodiac.7264 reported resolution in under 24 hours (that is, they posted two comments, one with the problem, one after they could buy gems, so they probably waited far less than that); you're mileage will vary.

    "Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

  • @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

    @Aegon.7394 said:
    Has same problem, time of response for billing cs team?

    @Zodiac.7264 reported resolution in under 24 hours (that is, they posted two comments, one with the problem, one after they could buy gems, so they probably waited far less than that); you're mileage will vary.

    Not my situation, 3 days and havent had any answer, guess they realy dont want our money...

  • Got my problem solved, it took almost 4 days but cs got it fast once they responded to my ticket.

  • @Aegon.7394 said:
    Got my problem solved, it took almost 4 days but cs got it fast once they responded to my ticket.

    Glad to hear it; thanks for the update.
    Did they tell you what the issue was? Is it something that might help other people troubleshoot/fix on their own while waiting for support?

    "Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

  • @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

    @Aegon.7394 said:
    Got my problem solved, it took almost 4 days but cs got it fast once they responded to my ticket.

    Glad to hear it; thanks for the update.
    Did they tell you what the issue was? Is it something that might help other people troubleshoot/fix on their own while waiting for support?

    No, cs didnt told me what was the issue, just that it should be fixed.

    I did search for common fixes like turn off firewall/reset router/clear cache, none of them worked but i did update cs ticket with the results to try to make it faster.

  • @Aegon.7394 said:

    @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

    @Aegon.7394 said:
    Got my problem solved, it took almost 4 days but cs got it fast once they responded to my ticket.

    Glad to hear it; thanks for the update.
    Did they tell you what the issue was? Is it something that might help other people troubleshoot/fix on their own while waiting for support?

    No, cs didnt told me what was the issue, just that it should be fixed.

    I did search for common fixes like turn off firewall/reset router/clear cache, none of them worked but i did update cs ticket with the results to try to make it faster.

    Ah ok. Thanks for letting us know.
    (And that's a good tip for people generally in support tickets: try the usual things and update your ticket, so that Support knows where to start.)

    "Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.