Empty Window when trying to buy gems

I didn't expect to be able to buy gems because you guys don't want to take my money but I thought I'd give it a try anyway. Surprise, I didn't get as far as I usually get. When I clink "Buy Gems", an empty window pops up that I can't interact with instead of the window that asks how many gems I want to buy.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Aegon.7394 said:Has same problem, time of response for billing cs team?

@"Zodiac.7264" reported resolution in under 24 hours (that is, they posted two comments,
one
, so they probably waited far less than that); you're mileage will vary.

Not my situation, 3 days and havent had any answer, guess they realy dont want our money...

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Aegon.7394 said:Got my problem solved, it took almost 4 days but cs got it fast once they responded to my ticket.

Glad to hear it; thanks for the update.Did they tell you what the issue was? Is it something that might help other people troubleshoot/fix on their own while waiting for support?

No, cs didnt told me what was the issue, just that it should be fixed.

I did search for common fixes like turn off firewall/reset router/clear cache, none of them worked but i did update cs ticket with the results to try to make it faster.

@Aegon.7394 said:

@Aegon.7394 said:Got my problem solved, it took almost 4 days but cs got it fast once they responded to my ticket.

Glad to hear it; thanks for the update.Did they tell you what the issue was? Is it something that might help other people troubleshoot/fix on their own while waiting for support?

No, cs didnt told me what was the issue, just that it should be fixed.

I did search for common fixes like turn off firewall/reset router/clear cache, none of them worked but i did update cs ticket with the results to try to make it faster.

Ah ok. Thanks for letting us know.(And that's a good tip for people generally in support tickets: try the usual things and update your ticket, so that Support knows where to start.)

Archived