ARC dps and build templates — Guild Wars 2 Forums

ARC dps and build templates

Dutchdevil.6902Dutchdevil.6902 Member ✭✭
edited January 23, 2019 in Account & Technical Support

Well, we will not get dps meter or build templates so i use the arc dps. I presume its allowed.
But now i have a new harddisk and i tried to install gw2 arc dps and it wont work anymore. Arc dps wont let me start the game and crashes.

Some tips to get this working again?

Tagged:

Comments

• Turin.6921Turin.6921 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 23, 2019

Arc is not supported by Anet so this is not the proper place but arc often has issues with crashes after a patch. You just have to wait for an update to come up (usually 1-2 days after a patch). Until then just remove the dlls.

• its just sad anet not even making an arc dps or build template. the latter was even in het first game if i recall correct...

• Jeknar.6184Jeknar.6184 Member ✭✭✭✭

You might need to update something on your machine... Check the error code you are getting and look on the arcdps site for the appropriate action to take. Mine is working normally.

Ferguson's Crossing Mithril Squire (Rank 5001) - PvP Phoenix (Rank 72) - 30k Achievement Points
    Exalted Kawagima, Calamis Fatima, Hanna Flintlocke, Suzuhara Suzuka, Sally Furious Ant, Sabetha Deadeye, Bjarl of Souls, Lilian Mistwalker, Kelvena Riverstream, Zallha Wildhunt

• This is the official Guild Wars 2 forums. This is not the support forums for third-party programs. Please seek help from that program developer or from users through another medium. Thanks.

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

This discussion has been closed.
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.