So when the Finale? [Season 4's Final Episode]

Michram.6853

So seeing that Lunar New Year began faster than we expected, it doesn't look like they want to fill up the whole February to keep us busy.

Can we finally expect the episode to come out within 2 months cadence?

March 5th - the Grand Finale?

Also keeping us in suspense for another 3 months after such an ending of Episode 5 would be a walk of shame, but instead of Cersei, it would be Anet. :P

Well it can as well be released on May, right? Walk of shame would be loooonger. ;)

Also I will write the most written posts from the date speculation threads:

Better it would be later, than shiping an episode not fully readyAnother post like it... It's been a 100th in a month!

:)

It was largely hinted ep5 was delayed due not wanting the ending to be put out over christmas in bad taste. That might mean a smaller waiting time for the finale, but it depends on the scale of it. Ep5 was small, but required all new tech for the boss fight. Ep6 could be less intense ala ls3ep6 or cataclysmic and require extra work in design and polish.

I'm surprised there is going to be another episode tbh..The way Episode 5 ended was clearly end of the season material.. how they're gonna top that with the next episode is anyones guess.

I've got my theories on where the story is going which I really hope i'm right because it involves a race I really want to see in Gw2 and a historical event I really want to see and learn more about.. and maybe even weaponize against a certain antagonist.

I really can't wait for the next episode.. or the next season.. or the next expansion.. >.< all this waiting it's torture XD

@"Teratus.2859" said:I'm surprised there is going to be another episode tbh..The way Episode 5 ended was clearly end of the season material.. how they're gonna top that with the next episode is anyones guess.

I dunno. I don't believe they are following episodic pacing at all anymore, therefore Ep. 5 as the presumably penultimate chapter in a normal storytelling flow can be the climax, with Ep. 6 as the less intense resolution. People seem to expect Ep. 6 to one up Ep. 5, but I doubt it. Ep. 6 could be of a different pace, and hopefully bring resolution to some of the longstanding overly wrought arcs of the game.

! If the "Scion and Champon" thing is put to rest, then there should be some sort of send off too.

Regardless of the direction it goes, this next Episode certainly has a lot of things it would have to do well to cap off the season, and potentially different parts of the lore.

@Teratus.2859 said:I'm surprised there is going to be another episode tbh..The way Episode 5 ended was clearly end of the season material.. how they're gonna top that with the next episode is anyones guess.

I've got my theories on where the story is going which I really hope i'm right because it involves a race I really want to see in Gw2 and a historical event I really want to see and learn more about.. and maybe even weaponize against a certain antagonist.

I really can't wait for the next episode.. or the next season.. or the next expansion.. >.< all this waiting it's torture XD

Maybe we will make a contact with Anise, and she will restore our Shining Blade's membership? :) Let's kill Lazarus one more time! (Lazarus will escape the Mists due Kralk's recent actions in the Grenth's realm, and the Eye of Janthir will show us the vision of quaggans swimming, and the PC will be like: I'm going to the Quaggan's pool). THE END.

Archived