More Graveling trouble (red room)

Locce.8405

Gravelings in Thunderhead Peaks seem to be reeeally prone to odd behaviour. Today I had to get through the red room (the dark mini-labyrinth) and the whole thing was just lousy with Elite Gravelings who did not give a flying hoot about torches. I still got the plate and one of the hidden treasures, but the other treasure was not only on a narrow shelf that I could only with luck get a hold on but also constantly sieged by 3-4 Gravelings.Please make them a bit more susceptible to light again or at least don't let them turn into a mass congregation. Thanks!

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:Wow. I've never even seen a graveling in there so far. (Though I usually carry a torch on the general principal of not being eaten by a grue.)

Yeah just saw them showing up today.

I've only seen them when someone let their torch run out and remained their for ages, without getting another torch. The most I've seen is two. Most people grab their plate and leave, which is quick enough that it can be done on one torch (even if you get lost). Maybe 1/3 look for LoD hidden treasures, but most of them need only two torches (and there are more than enough of those).

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:Wow. I've never even seen a graveling in there so far. (Though I usually carry a torch on the general principal of not being eaten by a grue.)

Yeah just saw them showing up today.

I've only seen them when someone let their torch run out and remained their for ages, without getting another torch. The most I've seen is two. Most people grab their plate and leave, which is quick enough that it can be done on one torch (even if you get lost). Maybe 1/3 look for LoD hidden treasures, but most of them need only two torches (and there are more than enough of those).

If they spawn from someone staying too long then that is the perfect setup to allow easy griefing ...

Archived