beetle racing - Mac 64-bit client crashing at end/clicking reset option

The last couple days when I reach the end of a beetle time trial (has happened at all locations) or if I click the reset button the game instantly crashes. However, if i complete the course, on next login the rewards will be there. So thankfully I am at least getting credit for completing the course. I have tested this on two different computers, but the same client. It worked fine 2 days ago on computer 2. Went to computer 1 with updates and noticed the crash. Came back to computer 2, it updated and got the crashes. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Computer 1: Mac Mini running Mojave, 10 GB ram (2gb free), 64-bit native client, no other apps running.Computer 2: Mac Pro El Capitan, 16 GB ram (10 free), 64-bit native client, no other apps running.

Same thing, iMac, high siera, 64 bit client. Any time I cancel or complete any beetle time trial or adventure, crash, 100% reproducible. When I log back in after a cancel my character is moved back to the race start. When I log back in after a completed race, my character is standing on the last bubble. Hope that helps.

I'd love this fixed. Trying to add to my guild hall race track. Skipping that until the crash is fixed. If it will help to have more crash reports, I can easily generate them at will. Otherwise there will be ~2 crashes from me per day as I check to see if this is fixed.

Yeah, there is a related thread here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/66716/lunar-adventure-hard-crashes-game#latestAs far as I have seen, it crashes at the end of all adventures. (And on reset!) I have tried the beetle runs, the lunar adventure 1, and the Thunderpeaks dredge weapon run, all crash at the end. I have not tested any of the HoT locations. I miss my beetle runs!

EDIT: I tried the HoT adventure Haywire Golem Punch-o-matic without crashing. I am guessing that it might have something to do with HoT adventures being in instances and PoF and later adventures being in open world.

Just did 3 HoT (non-mount) Adventures with non-crash success. Ran the kessex beetle event on beetle: crash. Kessex on raptor: crash. Kessex on foot (no mount): crash. Crystal Supply Run: Crash. Fireworks: Crash. So maybe HoT adventures were untouched. I thought we had something with PoF and LS adventures being Mount based, but with the Lunar crashing, sure puts a wrench in that theory.

@Spiralhelix.5384 said:Just did 3 HoT (non-mount) Adventures with non-crash success. Ran the kessex beetle event on beetle: crash. Kessex on raptor: crash. Kessex on foot (no mount): crash. Crystal Supply Run: Crash. Fireworks: Crash. So maybe HoT adventures were untouched. I thought we had something with PoF and LS adventures being Mount based, but with the Lunar crashing, sure puts a wrench in that theory.

But the Lunar adventure is also a mounted adventure, so probably uses the same base code as the LS, PoF and beetle adventures. As far as I know, it is impossible to use mounts in any HoT adventure, and those seem to be the ones that still work. So, no wrench that I see.

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:But the Lunar adventure is also a mounted adventure, so probably uses the same base code as the LS, PoF and beetle adventures. As far as I know, it is impossible to use mounts in any HoT adventure, and those seem to be the ones that still work. So, no wrench that I see.

I tried the Ley Line Run adventure and crashed, so I don't know if it has to do with the HoT maps. I'll try more later today to check.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived