Submitting a ticket

T G.7496

Hi,

[EDIT: for anyone interested, it was 6 days until first response, and 7 days 5 hours until successful resolution; I'm completely happy with the resolution of my ticket, and with the friendliness and helpfulness of the support team, but I think almost a week is quite a long time to wait for a response to the original ticket - perhaps they need a bigger team?]

I've only ever submitted one previous ticket, in April last year, and to my surprise it was answered (with a successful outcome) only 10 hours later.

I submitted my second ticket last weekend, on Saturday, and I haven't yet heard anything back, at all. It's coming up on 5 days ago now.

I'm just wondering what other people's experience of ticket response time is, so I know how to manage my expectations; while I am impatient for an answer :# my expectations might be unrealistic based only on my one previous experience.

I'm just worried that I haven't heard anything at all, and that for some reason my ticket might be lost in the ether somewhere.

Is 5 days a long time to be waiting, or normal?

Cheers,~TG

It might have something to do with the nature of your complaint. I've always found them to be pretty responsive. If they aren't getting back, it may be that whatever your issue is, is not a glitch but an intended mechanic of the game, or something like that. I know they've been very busy from time to time but I don't think I've heard of it taking more than 5 days. Maybe submit again.

@Biff.5312 said:It might have something to do with the nature of your complaint. I've always found them to be pretty responsive. If they aren't getting back, it may be that whatever your issue is, is not a glitch but an intended mechanic of the game, or something like that. I know they've been very busy from time to time but I don't think I've heard of it taking more than 5 days. Maybe submit again.

Don't submit a new ticket, that will put you back to the end of the queue. If you're worried it's been lost you could update your existing ticket to ask for an update. But also check your email spam folder to make sure a response hasn't gone in there.

As for why it can take a long time to get a response I think it depends on a few things - mainly how many other tickets they have and how urgent yours is. A serious issue like a stolen account or being charged twice when buying gems is more likely to get a quick response than a minor bug.

Some might never get a response - for example if you submit a ticket to report another player for cheating (so you can include more information than the in-game report function allows) they're not going to tell you what action they took as a result.

Archived