Lesser signet of vampirism?

Bezerker.2379

Is it just me or is this trait also proccing an initial big heal not listed on the tooltip/wiki? I saw a combat log snippet last night that lesser signet of vampirism healed for a single 5k +burst. (I can only assume when activated).

I've not been able to find time to reproduce, just threw me off while trying a new build that there seemed to be a discrepency from the tooltip

@"Patrick.2987" said:It is bugged and works like the active heal version which is mentioned in the Wiki i think.That's not a bug, that's how Signet of Vampirism works.

What do you expect when you copy/paste the mechanic of a skill and put it into a proc trait? Surely not that half of the skill mechanic magically disappears...

The trait is basically Signet of Vampirism with from 25 to 5 reduced heal triggers - without further modifications.

Last but not least: it's not even listed as a bug, but as a "note" in the wiki.

That note was added by myself.

Secondly, the tooltip and the wiki entry both do not list the heal, just the life siphon while Signet of vamprism has the initial heal value on it. Awhile back, all of the proc traits were transitioned into "lesser versions" as they began to differentiate them.

This ability, at least based on tooltip and historical actions, are not intended to be in sync. I don't mind that it is, but it's not intended. :)

@Etterwyn.5263 said:So you're saying that slotting an Earth Sigil onto a power build could give me 5k heals every 20 seconds? Yikes!

You take blood is power. The bleeds apply before the strike so it procs the trait. Their cd also line up if neither are traited.

It's a build concept. It's essentially another heal skill on your bar. Take earth tunes and vital persistence. Follow up with dagger two and you will heal yourself for 12-15k with no healing power at all.

Archived