Scariest glitch ever [Texture Errors]

hugo.4705

• ArenaNet Staff

@"hugo.4705" said:2Ly6BtS.jpgI made a ticket concerning that issue using the report bug in-game. I always knew Councilor Flax wasn't real.That line through, perfectly timed. :grimace:

Wow, that's amazing! How long does that effect last? Is this one you can repeat (by triggering the conversation again?)

@Randulf.7614 said:Corrupted by the Harlequin Dragon. What a way to go...

And y'all know I wouldn't want to encourage rumor mongering, but I guess the cat's out of the bag about ol' Harley, eh?? ;) ;) ;)

The effect stay during the whole last conversion of "lines of communication" instance of asuran personnal story, it's awesome, and councelor flax is only like this within the cinematic, not outside. Maybe related to my settings with shaders and shadows. Surely can be trigerred again and again. Happened with Teyo two years ago.

Note: I saw a ton of bugs recently, like my exo mounts corrupted by the harlequin dragon too.

I had this happen a few nights ago, but with Zojja during cut scenes in the Crucible of Eternity. What information can I provide to help?

EDIT: CoE Story mode, during the very first cinematic. Her texture was fine outside of the cinematic, during normal gameplay. Also during CoE explorable, submarine path, but I don't remember which cinematic... maybe in the room where you have to bypass the security layers five times? I asked my teammates, and they all said she looked fine during the cinematics for them.

@Erik.6951 said:I had this happen a few nights ago, but with Zojja during cut scenes in the Crucible of Eternity. What information can I provide to help?

Surely the exact location within coe, or at least npcs you saw during that specific cinematic.Was it last one with kudu or at the start with monologs?

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@"hugo.4705" said:
2Ly6BtS.jpg
I made a ticket concerning that issue using the report bug in-game. I always knew Councilor Flax wasn't real.That line through, perfectly timed. :grimace:

Wow, that's amazing! How long does that effect last? Is this one you can repeat (by triggering the conversation again?)

@Randulf.7614 said:Corrupted by the Harlequin Dragon. What a way to go...

And y'all know I wouldn't want to encourage rumor mongering, but I guess the cat's out of the bag about ol' Harley, eh?? ;) ;) ;)

There are a few different threads (for different story chapters) on this issue, so it's happening to more players.

I don't have a screenshot of this just now, but I've had it happen as well. Above descriptions apply, it only happened in Living Story, mine was Crusader Apatia (poor Apatia) when we were going for the Largos. The bug happened every time Apatia was on screen in a cutscene. The Largos had no such effect, only Apa.

This seems too widespread to be a dying gpu or corrupted game files.

Archived