I'm willing to take longer Q times if it means fewer AFK people

Fortus.6175

Tittle. I understand not wanting to ban people from PvP since it would reduce the pool of people available to play with, but I see the same people who CONSISTENTLY afk, for now 3 seasons, (i got screenshots.... but we arent allowed to post those because "witch-hunting") yet I still get them in my games....... doing the good'ol afk routine when things dont go their way after the first mid fight. Not sure where my reports are going to.......

Please.

Those are paying players. Sadly it's your fault for wanting to play ranked in a even 5v5 match.

Useually players who afk/walk around randomly are sore losers or maybe they want free rewards by win or loss. Then there are those looking to aid the other team by wintrading.

Nothing will change or be done about it. Hince why I quit ranked after season 7 and found my own fun in pvp since ranked is just a joke and not competitive at all.

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:Those are paying players. Sadly it's your fault for wanting to play ranked in a even 5v5 match.

Useually players who afk/walk around randomly are sore losers or maybe they want free rewards by win or loss. Then there are those looking to aid the other team by wintrading.

Nothing will change or be done about it. Hince why I quit ranked after season 7 and found my own fun in pvp.

I'm not saying to perma ban them, that stuff doesnt work, just PvP ban, but make it long, minimum the whole season. I played 3 games today, in all 3 there were AFKs, 2 of those were on the enemy team and still felt awful. Yesterday had FOUR games in a row with 1-2 people literally leaving the match, it was unranked in this case but still, not fun for all remaining 9 players.

I would argue dealing with leavers is worst of a experience than long queue times. Expecting afk people should not be the norm, expecting your report to not do anything should not be the norm!

Archived