Add Challenge Mode entry for Fractals in LFG

Daddicus.6128

You can add "-cm" in the search bar so all groups with CM-tag will be hidden and you can easily pick your T4- or Rec-lfg. It also works if you only want to see groups including CMs. Just type in "cm" and all the ones without this tag will disappear (It's the same for "T4" or ."Rec"/Recs).In my opinion there's no point in having an additional lfg for that. Use the above mentioned search bar - typing 2 (cm/t4) or 3 letters (recs) won't slow down your gaming experience.

You'll have to show me a screenshot of a list of T4 LFG so long that one can't reasonably manually inspect them to find non-challenge mode groups. And that a signficiant number of entries do not use some variation of /cm in the message. And that this happens so often that it is a problem for more than a handful of people.

Any time I've looked, there are a handful of entries, nearly all of which get filled within minutes, and thus disappear quickly enough.

Every day it's more than a page. Not always, but I would estimate 3/4 of the time it's more than a screen. Only tier 4, though. The other tiers are usually quite short (even when they include a CM entry).

But, using -cm works most of the time to get it to one screen, when I remember to do it. Yesterday, one person spelled out "Challenge Mode", but that was easy to mentally ignore. I also wasn't paying attention once, and wound up in a CM one by mistake.

Archived