"PVP build missing components" — Guild Wars 2 Forums

"PVP build missing components"

Kunzaito.8169Kunzaito.8169 Member ✭✭✭

Whenever I queue up on my mirage, the first time of the day I get the warning popup that "Your PVP build is missing components." Except... it's not. I have checked and I have sigils in all my weapons, rune, amulet, and all traits selected. After the first game the system seems to realize this too, but it always comes back. Anyone experienced this too or know what it is? I'm inclined to assume it's a benign bug but part of me always wonders, "am I forgetting something, or did something change?"

Comments

• Ovark.2514Ovark.2514 Member ✭✭✭

Looks like part of the next balance patch got through early. Unfortunately it only seems to be your Mirage.

• Kunzaito.8169Kunzaito.8169 Member ✭✭✭

Further examination suggests it happens when I queue up in WvW, every time, but not from other areas of the game.

• avey.4201avey.4201 Member ✭✭

I had this problem on ranger for a long time, I can't remember exactly, but make sure you have secondary weapon set up with runes, was something small I'd been missing, as the only way it would stop is when I set to a default build using the drop down.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.