Reformed Mirage Mirror... Please explain

shadowstone.9817

Posting to gain better explanation/understanding of how this works. I read the wording and understand what they are getting at but would like a better/more in depth explanation of how and when this triggers (Your shattered illusion reforms into a mirror. Touching the mirror shatters it, granting mirage cloak to you and weakening foes. )

This effect comes from the master major trait "Desert Distortion." Using Distortion will create Mirage Mirrors on the ground based on the location of where the clones were shattered. Each shattered clone generates one Mirage Mirror, so you can create up to three. They function the same way all other Mirage Mirrors do, but I believe these ones last 7 seconds longer than other ones.

I don't play Mirage so I apologize if any of this information is incorrect.

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:This effect comes from the master major trait "Desert Distortion." Using Distortion will create Mirage Mirrors on the ground based on the location of where the clones were shattered. Each shattered clone generates one Mirage Mirror, so you can create up to three. They function the same way all other Mirage Mirrors do, but I believe these ones last 7 seconds longer than other ones.

The Mirage Mirror looks like a pink/purple diamond just floating there. When you walk through it the mirror shatters and you (and your clones) gain 1s of Mirage Cloak. Think of them as extra dodges.

For example if you use False Oasis, the mirage healing skill, on the location you used the skill it will appear a purple object (Mirage Mirror), if you walk through it with your character it will give you the Mirage Cloak effect which is the exact same thing as when you dodge.Using that trait Desert Distortion if you use F4 ability "Distortion", your illusions shattered will become those purple object for a maximum of 3 (If I'm not wrong) and if you pass through it, you gain the usual Mirage Cloak evade and the enemy near it, at 180 range radius, he will receive weakness and damage too.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:This effect comes from the master major trait "Desert Distortion." Using Distortion will create Mirage Mirrors on the ground based on the location of where the clones were shattered. Each shattered clone generates one Mirage Mirror, so you can create up to three. They function the same way all other Mirage Mirrors do, but I believe these ones last 7 seconds longer than other ones.

The Mirage Mirror looks like a pink/purple diamond just floating there. When you walk through it the mirror shatters and you (and your clones) gain 1s of Mirage Cloak. Think of them as extra dodges.

They only gain mirage cloak if you traited it, but yeah these things are correct, not sure about the 7 sec longer thing tho.

Archived