Returning player LFG on FG. Casual player, focus on PvE and grouping. 2 lvl 80's 1 at 62

Dibbo.3701

Greetings. I was here when the servers opened way back when. I have since purchased the expansion packs. Was in a guild called "the little ones", but they disbanded. Im a sporadic player. Ill be solid, hard core, on for days at a time for 3-5 months, then suffer a burnout, and take a break for a few weeks. As I said, I have two Lvl 80s. "Kol Dibbo" I built from lvl 1 a Soulbeast Ranger. The other a Revanent I used the ticket on. Im still learning how to play him. My other is a Necromancer at 62. Started him 3 days ago. I play primarily Humans( a left over tic from D&D), but have started a Norn as well. I just cant seem to get into The Charr or Sylvari. Its too hard to navigate the cities. And also in the case of the Charr, well they were the badguys in GW1 (which I still play from time to time). Anyway, pertinent info: EST, Disabled Vet Male(Desert Storm, Somalia, Kuwait, Afganistan. Retired after 20 years), which all means, Im old at 47 this year. Married, no kids, have pets. DM and GM of both D&D and PF and various other RPGs. Remembers playing d&d red box fondly as a pre-teen. MMORPGs: Ive been on WoW, GW1, The Realm, Shadowbane, PotBS, CoH, CoV, Ultima Online, D&D Online, Neverwinter, Age of Conan, Star Trek Online, Champions Online, Star Wars the old Republic..hell, at this point the only games I stay away from are the WoW clones, although Allods Online was fun for a few minutes. Was a Dm of NWN Online ALFA community for a few years, served as an Admin( stress from combat deployments had limited my usefulness in that post). I lost my train of thought. Anything else y'all need, ask. Im very open( my wife says TOO much).

Archived