Branded Strongbox (Champ Bag) Does Not Drop Any Gear — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Branded Strongbox (Champ Bag) Does Not Drop Any Gear

Peureki.3647Peureki.3647 Member ✭✭

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the exotic champion bags, Branded Strongbox, in Thunderhead Keep seems to reward less than any other champ bag in the game. These bags don't offer any sort of gear or unidentified gear.

My suggestion would be to either update the champ bag to be in-line with other champ bags or replace them with the champ bag, Branded Geodermites. Those seem to properly give pieces of unidentified gear.

Edit: As of 5/15, the new map does drop a couple of Branded Strongboxes. They still do not give any sort of gear as a guaranteed drop.

Comments

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 6, 2019

Yea anet could we get an answer why this paticular exotic bag dont have a 100% chance to drop the usual unid gear or items

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Branded_Strongbox

Notes
    Anomaly:
    The exotic variant of this bag does not give a piece of gear, as opposed to all the other champion bags.'

Edit
    It make the exotic less valued then the rare version.

• Even after the recent bag change, this particular champion bag still does not give any sort of gear at all.

• Peureki.3647Peureki.3647 Member ✭✭

Still has not changed yet. Bumping since it appears in the new map frequently

• @Peureki.3647 said:
    Still has not changed yet. Bumping since it appears in the new map frequently

I'm saving mine in the hopes that this is indeed a bug.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

Oh! I wondered about those; just got coin (seemed like a lot of coin, though) and mats ...and trophies? Thought it was a little odd.
    I must remember to save them, then.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.