Charr Axe Fiend, Charr Archer, Charr Necro...armor sets.

Blur.3465

Hello everyone!I recently had some thoughts on the armor pieces for Charr and I came up with a conclusion that we could really do with some more Charr-related armor sets, or even outfits.That being said, I made a Charr Axe Fiend inspired Charr today and I realized I'm lacking specific pieces to make it look really authentic, but still I managed to pull off the best I could.However, it would be amazing to see the Charr Axe Fiend outfit/armor for the Charr. The beautiful helm, the armored neck! The armored neck/plated neck always fascinated me about these Charr in GW1.A full helm taken from the Charr Axe Fiend would be amazing!Here's a picture for reference: 20100216140402%21Charr_warrior.jpg

What I'd also love to see are the sets and style taken from the Charr Archer, Charr Necromancer, Charr Shaman (from GW1), the set pieces that show more fur/fur pattern so it's not concealed under a ton of armor and skirt-like leggings. Charr look much better in normal leggings without extra capes.More customization options would be more than welcome too, a Pyre Fierceshot inspired face for example.

Charr armour has advanced a little over the last few hundred years, but I kind of agree - it would be nice to have some cultural sets along these lines that are designed specifically for charr. Even the best of the shared armour skins/outfits end up looking like appropriated norn armour on a charr.

Archived