Tyrian Photography

zMADCAT.7831

In real life I'm a Landscape & Wildlife Photographer in Western Australia so I can't help but take screenshots ALL THE TIME. Lets face it, Tyria is a beautiful world with just about every kind of environment you can think of, no to mention the flora & fauna <3

So next time you see a guy at a boss fight or event and they look like their just standing there afk it might be me with my interface turned off looking for that perfect shot :o

Here are a few of the images I've created from my screenshots, please feel free to comment or critique, hoping to get a lot more Tyrian Art created in the near future.

FYI these images are all pretty old so the locations / subjects may not all look the same in "modern" Tyria ...

dEeFXI1.jpg

W8S2Mb7.jpg

mUyxrUU.jpg

DR3nTTf.jpg

1jNFw6b.jpg

SMS2RJI.jpg

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:These are perhaps the most amazing screenshots I've ever seen. True works of art -- I'm so glad you shared them with us!

If February's CSL is about Friend/Ships, I think I'll need to feature one of these on a future show, but I am looking forward to doing that.

Thank you so much @Gaile Gray.6029 :)

You guys have created an amazing world with so many great photo opportunities and it's a lot of fun using real world photography processing tools & techniques on in games screenshots.

I have also played around with creating 360 degree interactive panoramas of various locations around Tyria, you can see some of them here: https://madaboutgw2.com/interactive-gallery/.

It really is. Usually I'm rushing, trying to get something done like level yet another of one of my new toons (hopeless altaholic here) or get some new wardrobe piece unlocked for fashion wars. Though sometimes when I'm mapping and chilling, I just gotta stop and take in the world again. ;3; I don't do it often enough. Got a fav place to screenshot in Tyria? I personally admire Ascalon the most. @.@

@Sciger.1679 said:It really is. Usually I'm rushing, trying to get something done like level yet another of one of my new toons (hopeless altaholic here) or get some new wardrobe piece unlocked for fashion wars. Though sometimes when I'm mapping and chilling, I just gotta stop and take in the world again. ;3; I don't do it often enough. Got a fav place to screenshot in Tyria? I personally admire Ascalon the most. @.@

I love the Shiverpeaks and Ember Bay has some amazing lighting effects. I find so many hidden places you come across just look awesome :)

Archived