The sad irony of the Forgotten — Guild Wars 2 Forums

The sad irony of the Forgotten

Gern.2978Gern.2978 Member ✭✭
edited January 27, 2019 in Lore

So, the Forgotten figured out how to cleanse a creature of the brand, but apparently they didn't share that secret with anyone. So, there is a way to save the last of the forgotten who got branded by Kralkatoric, but no one except those branded Forgotten knows how.

Comments

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 27, 2019

Maybe they didnt intend to keep it a secret, they just forgot to share it.

• ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 27, 2019

the devs can throw the card of "we have a Forgotten forgotten here".

Tannhauser Engineer(SoS) | Atlantean Sword | Khel the Undead

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

Maybe they liked being branded as it made them look more edgy.

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

• xoz.2481xoz.2481 Member ✭✭
    edited January 28, 2019

Not exactly on topic but, was it ever revealed what the true name of the forgotten race is? It seems unlikely they were always called that. I suppose it's possible we'll never know.

• cptaylor.2670cptaylor.2670 Member ✭✭✭✭

It is odd that they didn’t bring this idea into the mix this season. With Varesh Ossa or whomever in order to find out more about Glints Legacy or even that time we were looking for ways to kill Balthazar.

• I always figured that finding a forgotten who isn't branded would be a major step in the story. So far we found the old ruins used for ascension in GW1. No Forgotten there. We also found one of their cities, Kesho. No Forgotten there either. I find it kinda hard to believe that Kralkatorrik branded every single Forgotten without fail, when there are human settlements or dwarven ruins only 100 m away that escaped the brand.

No skin should be exclusive to gem-store rng boxes.
    What really happened with mount skins

• Well there is this possibility of a rumor about a hint..

if u wander around in the raids u are able to find trails of a "snakelike" Body wich was imprisoned there but seems to have managed to escape.

therefore it could be the last / one of the last forgotten wich were captured but managed to escape from the danger that the PC fi.. i mean managed to escape the White mantle

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.