Legendary Bow Pharus - Light beams on Crit (Bug?) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Legendary Bow Pharus - Light beams on Crit (Bug?)

I'm not sure if this was reported but I can confirm that the light-beams that appear on enemies do not show for other players when you critically hit. Don't know if this is a bug but if it is can you please fix? i like little aesthetic's like this. PS: I know this isn't a picture of another player using it but uploaded it to show a description of the light-beam that shows when critting.

Comments

• As long as it doesn't show for enemies in PvP/WvW.

• @Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:
    As long as it doesn't show for enemies in PvP/WvW.

ya that. i guess and hope it is intended other players dont see it. it would be a new form of real visual possibility to disturb enemies in competitive game modes.

we must be able to turn such effects off in the options. still waiting for aurora to get the function to turn off its effects.

• Cyninja.2954Cyninja.2954 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sazukikrah.5036 said:
    Don't know if this is a bug but if it is can you please fix?

Very likely not a bug bug intentional as to not create more visual noise for other players. Even if it is a bug, I doubt this would receive a high priority in fixing, or at all.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.