Game just closes in Lion's Arch

I've been running around Lion's Arch on a Level 34 Warrior trying to map complete it and the game just keep closing. If I switch accounts, or even characters to any one not in Lion's Arch I have no issues. If I log back into that character after the crash it immediately crashes again, but it doesn't come up with an alert like a normal crash. If I log into a different character on that account then switch to that character it works again, for a little bit, but I've crashed now in 5 different places, sometimes just steps from the last place it crashed, so I really have no idea what the issue is.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Tried a -repair, or -prefreset?Tried moving the character out of LA, and back in?

I WPed out of the area I was in and was able to get the last vista, then I just left LA. I haven't had any issues since. The problem took place in the upper right corner, from the WP near the zone exit up and around to where the old northern portal used to be, next to the Order of Whispers intro to Orr building.

• 1 year later...

I have the same issue when I go to Lion' Arch. Game crashes often there. It's also given me the Light Blue screen of death a few times. Removed the game, reinstalled it. I don't get the system core dump, just game crashes. I don't get it on any other map. I'll try repaIr and prefreset to see if it helps.

It only closes on Lion's Arch. I could be on a heavy event and it hums along. I checked CPU and in other maps it's around 85C (liquid cooled.) GPU is at 72C. Utilization is only 70% in LA. Maybe data corruption issue on the map. Does anyone know if there are any debug logs for the game? I'd like to check that for possible errors.