How to complete High Vault for Springer Mount?

Hey all,

I’m a returning player, and I’m not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in but I’m totally lost. What do I need to do to unlock High Vault? I just figured out how to finally complete Forceful Impact, and am totally lost on this one.

Thanks in advance! And sorry again if this is the wrong forum to post this.

It's just another mastery. You need to select that mastery track in your hero panel, under the mastery tab, so that the XP you earn in PoF goes toward this track, and when the XP is full you need to spend 4 mastery points to unlock it. (There should be a bar at the bottom of your page when you are playing in PoF that shows how far you are earning the XP. If you hover your cursor over it, I believe it gives you actual numbers, otherwise there's just a yellow bar that fills in from left to right.)

Only experience gained in PoF goes toward a PoF track. If you are playing a lot in the core world or HoT, it will not fill the track.

If you mean how do you activate it once it's unlocked, there's no special keypress, the maximum jumping height is just higher.

Hope that helps! If you got as far as the Springer, though, I'm not sure if I understand the problem you are having.

You need to select the Mastery to train (under your Hero tab, Masteries are at the bottom of the left side menu), then once you have filled your XP bar, you will need to spend the mastery points (which you can accumulate while you earn the xp) to unlock it. Assuming you have properly unlocked Forceful Impact, it should be a familiar procedure once you open the tab and refresh your memory.

The wiki page on Mastery may be useful.

I guess I didn’t know if I had to do something specific in order to complete it. For instance, to complete forceful impact, I thought I had to use the “cannonball” attack with the Springer on enemies in order to progress the completion. Was that not the case? I’m just trying to understand how to progress the completion for High Vault. Like I’ve been at 0% for hours, and I don’t really understand what to do in order to get it to 100%.

Also, thanks for the replies! I appreciate the help!

@GringoWarrior.2981 said:I guess I didn’t know if I had to do something specific in order to complete it. For instance, to complete forceful impact, I thought I had to use the “cannonball” attack with the Springer on enemies in order to progress the completion. Was that not the case? I’m just trying to understand how to progress the completion for High Vault. Like I’ve been at 0% for hours, and I don’t really understand what to do in order to get it to 100%.

Also, thanks for the replies! I appreciate the help!

Nope, you just need to make sure that track is selected in the Hero panels mastery section, do PoF stuff that earns experience till the bar is full, then unlock it with the requisite number of mastery points. All done in the hero panel. Not sure why you'd be at 0% unless you are not playing in the PoF maps or have not selected a track to train.

Archived