Some small wvw changes: ideas!

schokelmei.8271

1) apply "outnumbered" buffs to structures. No loot, no points for flipping towers and keeps while a server has "outnumbered"2) bind "Pips" to things like daily quests. "Kill 250 enemy players", "Flip 20 camps", etc3) put a siege cap for a specific area, not the whole borderland. Make small zones inside keeps where you can put siege to and large areas outside of keeps. This should prevent building 8 sup ac and 2 shield gens in a small tower, but still makes it possible to build a lot of catapults outside.4) encourage defending and fighting over a structure by giving higher PPK for fights inside or near a keep/tower.5) make winning a week worth it. If you win your tier, your server gets a pve, pvp and wvw buff for world xp, crafting and magic find buff for the whole next week. Active wvw players get additional pips, armor/weapon master shards and a loot chest with a higher chance of ascended stuff and a guaranteed chest similar to the 30 days daily reward chest6) close servers for transfer 1 week before and after relinking7)8)

Feel free to discuss or flame, but I think we could need some stuff like that to prevent afk'ers, stacking timezones on single servers and transfering around like there is no tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure it's wasted energy, but before there will be another game on the market that does it better, which can take years from now, we have to think positive, don't we?At least we can try to give Anet a hint for changes while they are working on the alliance system. I still think that GW2 besides all it flaws is the best realm vs. realm game available and I want be able to enjoy it.

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:

@"DanAlcedo.3281" said:We have enough rewards(currencies).

Problem is that they are worthless.Like the kitten Skirmish Tickets.

Skirmish Tickets would have more value if the things that you could purchase with them were worth getting ("Obsidian" Weapons). I guess you can get the stats you want maybe yeah?

D:

The gold price alone at the vendor is higher then crafting.And you have to spend tickets ontop.

20k tickets currently and i hope there will come a time where i can use them without knowing i get scammed.

Archived