[Suggestions] Make a menu option to disable all Mastery notifications.

It's kind of really irritating to repeatedly get flashy notifications taking up a huge chunk of my screen (and occasionally outright killing me) that say

1. I should complete my new Mastery!... even though I'm trying to save up points to get a different one, and do not want to complete the one it's notifying me for.
  2. I should train a new Mastery!... even though I can't, because I have maxed the bar for every one currently available and don't have the points to finish them.
  3. I should complete any Mastery!... when I haven't started Heart of Thorns yet, and so I can't because of some arbitrary decision that you must begin HoT before training Core Tyria.

All of these have happened and all of them have been incredibly annoying. And if there is a way to disable them all, it should be made much more obvious, because I and a friend of mine searched through all the menu options and across Google and found nothing.

This does sound annoying. Is it not a bug? I think I only got each of those notifications the first time each of those things happened.

At the moment I have a full experience bar for every top tier HoT mastery, and enough points to train one (and only one) of them. I haven't decided which to go for so it's been that way for ages, but in HoT zones I never get the first notification you mention. Of course, perhaps it's a bug that I don't get it...

Archived