Mechanic improvement for mesmer skills with bad mechanics(no numbers/animation change)

Crackmonster.2790

There are a few skills which don't work right, resulting in loss of control and even failures if you don't take big care because of that.

Axe2, Lingering thoughts - this still should not go towards your target that's impossible to control properly and as result often you can't even use it. It should instead go towards the direction you are facing(or camera facing). This makes it works perfectly, 100% full control. Just like raptor or Jackal.

Spear2, Feigned Surge - exactly the same as above, sucks, often starts charging in random directions when you use it to travel underwater. Can't recall number of times i find myself going backwards with this blasted thing. Feeling like a damn fool as everyone runs past me.

Downed5, Signet of Agony - I still haven't found out how to use this one right, it's that bad. So you can charge it longer for bigger radius fine, but how can i release it when i want? Press 1 and it just fires, hold and release near end and if often never fires. And the worst part is when it's full charged it doesn't even fire then it just restarts. Simple solution. When it's pressed it will start charging if you don't release key before it's full it will automatically fire on full, it should fire as soon as you release. I failed so many times because i simply can't make it fire!

Fixing these would just greatly improve my playing experience. Someone mentioned they would like an option for skills like axe2, to decide if they automatically go for your target or in the direction you are facing. Would be fine, pretty please.

Archived