No Down State in Water

Straegen.2938

@Straegen.2938 said:Until the classes are properly balanced in water, can players simply drown when they are downed in water rather than go into a downed state? Some classes are ridiculous in water [cough] ranger [cough].

Underwater downstate just feels off in every way even if it was balanced. Being able to move and being immune to stomps is very strange. I agree with OP just remove the thing already, that would make UW combat even more superior to land combat than it already is.

@Straegen.2938 said:Until the classes are properly balanced in water, can players simply drown when they are downed in water rather than go into a downed state? Some classes are ridiculous in water [cough] ranger [cough].

Well, it happened. You finally suggested something I agree with.

Now looking out the window for the extinction event meteor...

I say just remove downstate all together in wvw, that way I don't have to down and stomp your DE thief while 2 others are trying to beat on me.

@Xtinct.7031 said:

I say just remove downstate all together in wvw, that way I don't have to down and stomp your DE thief while 2 others are trying to beat on me.

Better to cleave a thief out than stomp.

it would be better if they remove "downed state" entirely from wvw /pvp, or atleast the goddamn annoying "rally" thing -.- , you downed an enemy, and are about to finish him, but voilá , that enemy farted at one teammate of yours , and other enemies kill your teammate, and by that, your downed enemy is up again C: , what an awful thing

Despite playing Ele as my main, I support removing downed states in WvW altogether.

And getting downed in or underwater is a really weird thing, once I got stuck after swiming to the surface and reviving myself. I was unable to do anything until I got downed, killed and revived again. (Of course a ranger was somehow involved.) Really a fun experience when your zerg struggles at the inner gate of bay while you can only watch while dead because the game bugged out. Quite frustrating, actually.

Archived