Sick and tired of Mac gamers being left out.

Honestly I'm tired of Mac gamers being the back burner and get the most garbage client for the game. Windows computers with lower specs get a better quality game then we do. I'm running 8 gigs ram. I5 2600 gig Hertz. Iris 1536 graphics. Every other game perfectly fine. I run music programs perfectly fine. Our 32 bit client runs better then our 64 bit but you guys won't support it? This is what I'm saying. Update the game so Mac gamers can get the same gaming as windows with equal specs. Im tired of 16 fps just for the game to look ok. But everyone else get 60 fps on best specs and only running i5 and 4 gigs. As much as I love the game this makes me want to switch to different game. Im tired of pressing 1 and waiting 5 secs for my toon to respond. I mean I thought it's my internet but i close the client. And I automatically can play YouTube videos. And can watch internet movies. That's just sad. I can watch movies but a game that requires little internet can not let me play? Fix this please.

Well, why you don't message Mac producers to make their product better? It seems to me that you chose the product that is not good for gaming in general, and blame game company for that. It is known that Mac is not compatible with anything, and the producers chose to be that. I think you need to be grateful that Mac is at least somehow supported by Anet, any decent company would not do that for sake of delivering more awesome content rather than supporting 0.001% of market. Also, when you want to switch, why not to switch to other computer manufacturer, when the one you have does not fulfill your wantings? They made it on purpose that their stuff is not compatible. But well, if you like it...

PS: 8gb ram and i5 is today's low end. I have that too, but I really want to get new one, at least 16gb and i7 (and mostly some better graphic card). Because with same specs as you, I run at low everything, too. Even on Windows. So...

My Mac client performs fine on my Macbook Air i7. i can even make do with some mid settings. The problem is the client constantly crashing after this release. It did not crash before and was pretty consistent on all other maps. in PoF it crashes every hour displaying a variety of error messages. I can't be just my computer because it runs other maps fine, and has always been running fine until PoF. I've heard some other mac users having errors as well. There is something in the development of PoF that needs to be fixed up, this is almos impossible to get anything done.

It's me too. An hour or so it just closes. Doesn't even report it. Me and a friend had to do one story instance three times cause it kept on kicking us. It could be path of fire and many people are joining at one time and that it's new. So I can handle it. But if it stays the same idk.

Archived