[LFG] Returning player (BG) [Casual] [WvW] [RP]

Raeliron.1085

Hello! I'm Raeliron but in game my character is Orran Duskstep. I finally got off the WoW bandwagon and decided to rejoin this game's ranks once more. I played when it first came out and then stopped about 5 months in because of real life and also getting back into WoW. My old characters were deleted because my friend told me to join her on Tarnished Coast but it never happened as it never seemed to be able to offer me a spot. So I'm staying on Blackgate but I would not mind helping out in WvW when I have the down time. I'm looking for a guild that wouldn't mind allowing me to join and do WvW or even RP. I hear that Tarnished Coast has that and I can guest into it. Still trying to understand how it all works but I would LOVE to fall back into this community and really get into the lore of the game like I did WoW. I'm a sucker for a good story and always filled with some wild ideas.

(TL;DR)

I am returning to play this game. I like WvW/PvP and RP. Looking for a guild. Looking for good friends and good company. Play with me? Thanks :)

My guild wouldn't fit your requirements, but server only matters at this point for WvW. If you're interested in RP your best bet is to look for an RP guild, You can be in up to 5 guilds at one time, so you might want to find a seperate WvW guild as well, if you can find a casual one.

In PvE (and SPVP) servers don't exist anymore, so you don't need to worry about them. The entire game is on a mega server. Servers are created when they're needed and removed as they're not needed, so there could be many version of a specific map but they won't be linked to one server.

WvW itself still depends on a server, but there's an update in process that should be removing all servers from WvW as well. I wouldn't expect that update any time soon, mind you, but it's something to be aware of in the longer term.

If you have questions about this I'd be happy to answer them.

I appreciate you being so helpful and giving me some additional information like this. 5 guilds sounds like a lot of room for growing in any general direction which I can appreciate. My schedule for work changes a lot so that's why I want to play when I feel like I can throw some down time in. I'd love to be in a WvW that wouldn't mind me being a ringer for them if they need it. I believe that Blackgate does pretty decent in WvW but I don't know. I'm hoping for a bite for WvW/RP and hell maybe even PvE/Raiding depending on what times I can spare, you know? I do play other games like Destiny 2 with my brother which of course is another reason I don't always get a lot of time playing a single game.

Archived