Heroic Dragonsblood weapons - top quality designs

Dreddo.9865

After greatly enjoying the last episode, the map, the dwarven atmosphere all around, I would like to thank the people behind designing this marvelous collection of weapons. IMHO they are by far the best looking "awarded through content" skins ever found in GW2. If only Steelstar's armor set would have followed the same trend instead of being designed as the illustrious armor set (basic ascended skin) I would be even more happy.

Still thanks again. :)

Meh, I actually think the Stellar weapons are better. I do like the new ones, and have made a couple of them, but I haven't had anyone ask "Wow, what is that skin?" The stellar weapons, on the other hand (more specifically the staff), I've had people tell me it's the best looking non-legendary skin they've seen.

The pink edges do make them not go with everything but I am so happy with the greatsword for my Chronomancer. I know I will be making a few more of them as I decide which alts would actually move over to them. They are so nicely sized, they are lean and elegant for the most part though I do have a few I have no interest in. So tired of giant bell warhorns ...

These are definitely an amazing design, however, and I love that they are gained in game.

@Drecien.4508 said:The focus clips through most toons.

Does it?

Looks fine on my charr, sylvari, norn, human, ... obviously if you put on big enough gloves or wide enough sleeves anything will clip.

Asura is the only one that has it slightly off although in all cases it looks like it would be aligned better with a slight rotation of the inner side a bit forward.

Archived