is there any possibility for a multi-player mount mastery?

Chaos.3579

just wondering if its even possible from a technical standpoint if anyone has that know how.

and if it is theoretically

what do you all think about having a mount ability mastery where you can pick up willing players to ride around with? say a mount ability mastery where after pressing the first person in your party to interact with your mount hops on. sidecar for the beetle, extended saddle for the jackal skimmer raptor and bunny. and lastly for the griffon the passenger hangs on to the tail for dear life :3i'm just imagining the smile for new players it would bring. and also the kinda cool plays that could be made like saving a friend from a fall with the griffon or skimming across the ground and picking someone up that way.

As far as I know, that is not possible at the moment, because of how mounts are coded.You don't rlly mount up, you "become", the mount.Adding another playable character to that is hard to realize.

I think the dev team thought about it, but it was too time consuming to code.

Correct me if I'm wrong

i was thinking a spectate system along with adding the character model to the mount when using the mastery would be the easiest way to do it. but there is no specate for pve as far as i know like there is for pvp.sooooo idk maybe expanding that system for pve just for mounts. although i should that would be difficult.

Archived