People complaining about Mounts and Content

Hadi.3167

Everyone eagerly waiting to play Path of fire, And I'm sure we knew there were gonna be those few people to moan and complain about every little thing; Those people will always exist regardless. But jeez if you really HATE the game that much that you take the time out of your day to make a long post about it , you should really find something else to do with your time. If you don't like the video game. JUST ... STOP ... PLAYING ? it is really that simple my friend. I been playing Guild wars 2 for 5 - 6 years now , and although it's had its ups and downs , these people that constantly complain never add constructive criticism its just annoyance. And i'm pretty sure that's why the Developers don't answer every single COMPLAINT you people come up with. Just play the game, and if you don't like it. Go play something else. Other wise... what is the point in complaining ?

@Sazukikrah.5036 said:Everyone eagerly waiting to play Path of fire, And I'm sure we knew there were gonna be those few people to moan and complain about every little thing; Those people will always exist regardless. But jeez if you really HATE the game that much that you take the time out of your day to make a long post about it , you should really find something else to do with your time. If you don't like the video game. JUST ... STOP ... PLAYING ? it is really that simple my friend. I been playing Guild wars 2 for 5 - 6 years now , and although it's had its ups and downs , these people that constantly complain never add constructive criticism its just annoyance. And i'm pretty sure that's why the Developers don't answer every single COMPLAINT you people come up with. Just play the game, and if you don't like it. Go play something else. Other wise... what is the point in complaining ?

Same could be said about people who create posts about people who complain. They have a right to have their voices heard, just like you have a right to complain about the things you dislike. You don't have to read the posts if you don't like the title or content.

Yes...because feedback is bad.If the costumer doesnt like the product they have a right to complain. From what ive seen in some of these really long posts, they are spot on with most of the complaints, and i agree with some of them. Ive been playing GW2 since launch, and alot of the people that voice complaints actually do post constructive feedback, yes there are those who dont, it comes with being on the forums. If you dont like seeing the complaints, dont be on the forums, thats what they are here for in most cases, the people who are happy with the game and have nothing to say are playing it(or like me, tabbing in and out between doing things).

There's a difference between criticism and passive-aggressive salt-flinging though. I've been seeing more of the latter and less of the former.

How you say something can be as important, if not more so, than what you say. Someone could have legitimate criticism about something but it's hard to take that into consideration when they're throwing shade or petty jabs or name calling at the devs or a certain subset of the population in the same breath. I can only guess that these kinds of posts are being made when emotions and discontent are still high.

Still, it hurts their own attempt at providing criticism when they do throw around (passive) aggressive jabs. :\ Despite being guilty of doing this myself I know I stop reading when the "criticism" is actually nothing more than a (passive) aggressive rant.

@TheOrlyFactor.8341 said:There's a difference between criticism and passive-aggressive salt-flinging though. I've been seeing more of the latter and less of the former.

How you say something can be as important, if not more so, than what you say. Someone could have legitimate criticism about something but it's hard to take that into consideration when they're throwing shade or petty jabs or name calling at the devs or a certain subset of the population in the same breath. I can only guess that these kinds of posts are being made when emotions and discontent are still high.

Still, it hurts their own attempt at providing criticism when they do throw around (passive) aggressive jabs. :\ Despite being guilty of doing this myself I know I stop reading when the "criticism" is actually nothing more than a (passive) aggressive rant.

Exactly. Its not even constructive or anything relating to helping making the game better , its just "Oh i cant get this cause it cost too much , or oh i cant play cause i dont know how to play" its not anything but complaining, Im not saying people can't post or let their voice be heard.. im saying stop complaining about stuff if it's not constructive . It's really that simple. There's no vague message being brought here.

While some criticism is phrased better or more constructively than others, even poorly phrased criticism is preferred by a business more than the customer being unhappy and silent. I do believe that ANet and the moderators are capable of handling criticism that's poorly worded, shows lack of understanding of the issues or personally calls out the Devs. If you want to do something I suggest you address poorly worded/understanding posts with a logical, well thought out rebuttal and report the ones that call out the Devs for the mods to handle.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:While some criticism is phrased better or more constructively than others, even poorly phrased criticism is preferred by a business more than the customer being unhappy and silent. I do believe that ANet and the moderators are capable of handling criticism that's poorly worded, shows lack of understanding of the issues or personally calls out the Devs. If you want to do something I suggest you address poorly worded/understanding posts with a logical, well thought out rebuttal and report the ones that call out the Devs for the mods to handle.

As usual, accurate and on point.

Archived