Great idea about legendaries

xiao.2614

I have not legendaries but i think about make some after few years in this game already. And i have next idea, i think it would be very usefull, jsut think about it: instead of swaping runes better way would be if you can feed runes (sigils infusions etc) to your armor so it has that rune available like changing stat, so much quality of life. For such legendary armor i would spend some gold!For example, you can freely swap stats of newly crafted legendary armor, but when you fed it scholar rune you have another tab with available rune stats (scholar). So you need 6 scholar runes into 6 lege armor pieces and then you dont need space in inventory and more comfy cahnging stats. Then you can feed another runes but make cap of runes like it can eat maximum of 15-20 diffrent runes, that would be perfect dont you think? same with infusions and sigils on legendary weapons, Truly legendary gear by looks of it and by usefullness!

p.s. englando is hard i know ecksdee

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this. In fact I originally thought that's what it did!

I originally had three sets of armor for my mesmer. One full minstrels for wvw with durability runes. One commander with leadership runes for boonshare and one vipers with krait for mirage. That takes up 12 spaces in inventory.

When I got my first piece of legendary armor I thought it would remove the need to hold spaces in my inventory but no. In fact it made it worse. Instead of just clicking to swap the armor I had to click to change type AND THEN swap out runes.

With two pieces now the 2 runes stack but ugh. It was simpler to just hold the ascended and I have not pursued any more legendary pieces. My soulbeast just has his three sets and I call it a day. (Condi power and a druid set).

So yes. Please please consider this. Yes I know it means now I have to get dividers instead of just clicking but in the long run the hassle of legendary is NOT worth it. Same with weapons. One swap from ascended to ascended or a few to change sigils for legendary.

almost forgot. The soulbeast has two power sets, one with agony one with might infusions. Be nice to store those in legendary armor too.

@Silverstone.4539 said:How about we just get the legendaries promised to us over 4 YEARS ago when Heart of Thorns came out. I'll never forget that betrayal.

You mean the legendaries they've been releasing with every Living Story release?

Unless you're seriously asking Anet to go back in time and release all of them at the same time HoT came out I'm not sure what else you expect them to do.

@Silverstone.4539 said:How about we just get the legendaries promised to us over 4 YEARS ago when Heart of Thorns came out. I'll never forget that betrayal.

We're missing one now. It'll be here with the next episode, in a couple months. It is also, quite frankly, completely irrelevant to this thread.

As to the actual thread: That would be really cool, but I have a feeling they would have built that into a full-scale upgrade rework kind of like the one we got recently.

We can always hope that something like this is planned behind the scenes of what they did!

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

We're missing
one
now. It'll be here with the next episode, in a couple months. It is also, quite frankly, completely irrelevant to this thread.

As to the actual thread: That would be really cool, but I have a feeling they would have built that into a full-scale upgrade rework kind of like the one we got recently.

We can always hope that something like this is planned behind the scenes of what they did!

i mean i never check legendary's features because i thought its only for skin but with some time when you need to have all that gear and stuff in inventory...

and such idea is sounds like something natural and logical thing for legendaries

Huh? No it won't. I certainly don't buy any other runes for my equipment. I either have a set for each rune or the legendary piece spits it back out. No need to buy more in either case.

Good grief. I use a lot of scholars. I cannot imagine buying more than one set per toon.

@phs.6089 said:Not gonna happen, this wil make runes and sigils to lose their meaning once initial wave of players 'fed' enough to legs.

so tell me waht the diffrence between:

1. I bought scholar runes x6 and swaping them in and out in my lege armor
  2. I bought scholar runes x6 and fed into my armor.in both variants I WONT buy more than 6 runes from tp ANYWAYenough ecksdee for you? ;)

Archived