NA||PvX||Tarnished Coast|| Order Of The Eleven(XI) is recruiting dedicated players 18+ — Guild Wars 2 Forums

NA||PvX||Tarnished Coast|| Order Of The Eleven(XI) is recruiting dedicated players 18+

I have always looked for a guild that could make me feel at home, welcomed and wanted however sometimes that is hard to find, so I have decided to make my own Guild.
Order Of The Eleven, as stated above is a new guild and is only level 1. Therefore I am seeking members who are dedicated to creating a guild with me, not just a guild, a family, a sanctuary and a safe haven for all who join us. I have been playing the game for 5+ years and I have done everything from Raids to Fractals and Dungeons. This will not be an elitist guild, as I do not endorse that kind of behavior and stigma. We will mainly focus on PvX and I am happy to answer any questions and train anyone in PvE and PvP :) My time zone is PST however I am on almost everyday. Please do not hesitate to message me and I welcome any questions. This will be a small to medium sized guild as I do prefer a quality, tight knit community with a strong bond, rather than PuGs and strangers. :) I thought I made this guild mostly for me, but honestly, It is for others of the same mind. Message me or mail me in game if you are interested :) Message/Mail: DeusVolt.4307

I would appreciate it if you answer this small questionnaire :)
Questionnaire:
What are you looking for in a guild and what do you think we can provide you?

What is your idea of a guild?

What is your Time Zone and how often do you play?

Do you prefer PvE or PvP?

What do you think is the most important quality in a guild?

How would you describe your personality?

That is all, thank you!

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.