NA||PvX||Tarnished Coast|| Order Of The Eleven(XI) is recruiting dedicated players 18+

Voneveric.8507

I have always looked for a guild that could make me feel at home, welcomed and wanted however sometimes that is hard to find, so I have decided to make my own Guild.Order Of The Eleven, as stated above is a new guild and is only level 1. Therefore I am seeking members who are dedicated to creating a guild with me, not just a guild, a family, a sanctuary and a safe haven for all who join us. I have been playing the game for 5+ years and I have done everything from Raids to Fractals and Dungeons. This will not be an elitist guild, as I do not endorse that kind of behavior and stigma. We will mainly focus on PvX and I am happy to answer any questions and train anyone in PvE and PvP :) My time zone is PST however I am on almost everyday. Please do not hesitate to message me and I welcome any questions. This will be a small to medium sized guild as I do prefer a quality, tight knit community with a strong bond, rather than PuGs and strangers. :) I thought I made this guild mostly for me, but honestly, It is for others of the same mind. Message me or mail me in game if you are interested :) Message/Mail: DeusVolt.4307

I would appreciate it if you answer this small questionnaire :)Questionnaire:What are you looking for in a guild and what do you think we can provide you?

What is your idea of a guild?

What is your Time Zone and how often do you play?

Do you prefer PvE or PvP?

What do you think is the most important quality in a guild?

How would you describe your personality?

That is all, thank you!

I'm looking for a tight guild to WvW with on Tarnished Coast. I'd also be up for raiding and fractals if you guys are active enough. I am just learning all this stuff but wanting to advance to end game. I have an LFG post on this forum for more about me. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/69449/lf-semi-serious-pvx-guild-on-tarnished-coast-na-cst-time-zone#latest

@kettering.6823 said:could I ask what your rep requirement is? Would someone who is in another guild, but is more than willing to participate in the community via in-game chat/Discord able to join, even if they only rep 50% of the time?

No rep requirements but we do expect you to physically be there and participate, after all the point of a guild is to progress and have fun together :)

@"Desdemonte.1784" said:I'm looking for a tight guild to WvW with on Tarnished Coast. I'd also be up for raiding and fractals if you guys are active enough. I am just learning all this stuff but wanting to advance to end game. I have an LFG post on this forum for more about me. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/69449/lf-semi-serious-pvx-guild-on-tarnished-coast-na-cst-time-zone#latest

Okay, I'll read up on you and add you :)

Archived