[NA]We Play Like Skritt - Raid Static with Community

Diggles.8706

We Play Like Skritt [RATS] is recruiting all players but also looking to bolster our raiding community. We raid W1-W4 Monday and Tuesday at 8 PM EST (Reset + 1hr). Progression of W5 & W6 is on Friday. Looking for some laid back DPS players who can hit around 75% of the benchmark, have a good time, and can multi-role on the chance a position is needed to be filled. Also run daily T4s and working towards a form CM group.

With all that said we are also looking to grow our overall guild community. Weekly guild missions on Wednesday, daily meta map runs, and raid training for those interesting in learning. For raid training we would like to have everyone look up a build of a class they would like to play. On discord and Guilded we will watch a video on the boss we will be attempting for the night and open the floor to any questions anyone has before attempting the boss for ourselves. (This is for people who truly want to get into raiding).

Contact me in game at Dagalkrigi.7920 via whisper or mail. I can also be reached at Diggles#4620 on discord.

RATS is still recruiting players for open world PvE, raid training, FoTM runs, HoT Metas, Guild Missions and other activities. There is no requirement to join the guild and partake in any of those activities.

We are looking for players who are interested in running HoT metas on a regular schedule (a few times a week) and other events that can be hosted for the guild members. If this is something you would be interested in doing, or learning how to lead message me on the forums or in game at Melony Songbringer.7810. Otherwise you can join our discord channel using the below link and our Guilded teams link is at the bottom as well.

https://discord.gg/vSmqMH2

http://www.guilded.gg/r/AgWloJ0VMR?i=rdOWoyLd

Archived