Legendary AquaBreather — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Legendary AquaBreather

does it exist in game already and if not i would like one

Comments

• "Underwater Breathing apparatus are available at all rarities (except legendary) and all levels." per https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Breathing_apparatus

• Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭

Would be nice if making one of each legendary armor piece in an armor category gives you a legendary aqua breather for that category.

• jwaz.1908jwaz.1908 Member ✭✭✭

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:
    Would be nice if making one of each legendary armor piece in an armor category gives you a legendary aqua breather for that category.

I like this idea the best. Collect the whole legendary armor set and get the corresponding aquabreather free of charge.

Henge of Denravi - Equinox Solstice [TIME]
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Jwaz

• Hesacon.8735Hesacon.8735 Member ✭✭✭✭

I like the idea of aqua breathers in principle, but the way runes work make it clunky.

• Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭

I like the rune removed from the aquabreather idea, but considering there is no tech to remove upgrades and change items the dev team is just stuck.

• lodjur.1284lodjur.1284 Member ✭✭✭

@Balsa.3951 said:
    does it exist in game already and if not i would like one

It was datamined a while ago, hopefully released soon

Ögonen omges av vita och svarta penseldrag som gör att de ser större ut än vad de egentligen är. Baksidan av lodjurets öron kantas av svart päls som slutar i den karaktäristiska tofsen högst upp på örat. Lodjurets svans är kortare än de flesta andra kattdjurs.

• joneirikb.7506joneirikb.7506 Member ✭✭✭✭

@JDub.1530 said:
    or just eject the idea of aquabreathers altogether. Maybe just act like backpack straps: for skin application only.

@Balsa.3951 said:

@jwaz.1908 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

I like this idea the best. Collect the whole legendary armor set and get the corresponding aquabreather free of charge.

this or how about we get rid of Aquabreather rune slot and the six rune bonus just count from the helmet

This.

• Remove Aquabreather as a gear/equipment slot.
    • Make it a visual piece only, like an outfit, where you select the skin you haveunlocked to display OVER your helm, while in water.
    • Use the normal helm for stats and runes in water.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
    "Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth." - J. Michael Straczynski
    "GW2 is a MSOFGG: Mass Singleplayer Online Fashion Grinding Game" -me

• Balsa.3951Balsa.3951 Member ✭✭✭

@joneirikb.7506 said:

@JDub.1530 said:
    or just eject the idea of aquabreathers altogether. Maybe just act like backpack straps: for skin application only.

@Balsa.3951 said:

@jwaz.1908 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

this or how about we get rid of Aquabreather rune slot and the six rune bonus just count from the helmet

This.

• Make it a visual piece only, like an outfit, where you select the skin you haveunlocked to display OVER your helm, while in water.

Aquatic outfist i like that ! do it anet get rid of Aqua breather and make it an outfit slot ! GG

• anduriell.6280anduriell.6280 Member ✭✭✭✭

@joneirikb.7506 said:

@JDub.1530 said:

@Balsa.3951 said:

@jwaz.1908 said:

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

This.

That's the best option, there is no point to have (1) piece for just underwater combat.

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

I’d love to see it but it doesn’t exist right now

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Jwake.7013Jwake.7013 Member ✭✭✭

I'm more for gen 2 underwater weapons. Most likely this has more a chance, but doubt we'll see it.

"Freedom is something that you need to actively acquire. It's not something that's given with no strings attached. To be free means to take responsibility, and to prepare yourself for what's to come." ~Charles Beams~

• You guys put too much thought in your aqua breathers. Going on seven years, half of my toons have the same device they started with

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.