Looting by per character or Account ?

BAEL.5814

You have a character cap for each material and an account cap. With other words: You can only gather X number of materials per character. But you can have X +y materials for the entire account (usually X+y means less than 2X). At least this is for the Blood Ruby, Petrified Wood, Jade Shards. I don't know if the same applies to the last 3 remaining materials because I never farmed them so much to reach the cap even for one character but it may be very possible do be the same.

I guess the same applies for the material from LS4 (Difluorite).

Homeinstance Nodes, once per day per account.Map Nodes Limits limits per day:Blood Ruby - 28 nodes per character , 35 nodes per accountPetrified Wood - 16 nodes + (2 hits on the 17th node) per accountJade Shard - 35 nodes per map instance, 50 nodes per accountFire Orchid Blossom - no data on wikiOrrian Pearl - no data on wikiDifluorite Crystal - according to wiki there seems to be limit but not really statedFresh Winterberry - nodes once per character

@"Ronan.9518" said:Homeinstance Nodes, once per day per account.Map Nodes Limits limits per day:Blood Ruby - 28 nodes per character , 35 nodes per accountPetrified Wood - 16 nodes + (2 hits on the 17th node) per accountJade Shard - 35 nodes per map instance, 50 nodes per accountFire Orchid Blossom - no data on wikiOrrian Pearl - no data on wikiDifluorite Crystal - according to wiki there seems to be limit but not really statedFresh Winterberry - nodes once per character

This.

From all of these, only Winterberries are farm-able beyond the map cap since they are per character. Thus they are limited only by amount of characters who can access the map.

Archived